she doesnt want a public relationship (2/2)

~A/N~ i actually found this in my drafts. this was written before my hiatus. I'm working on new imagines, but please comment suggestions and vote on this if you enjoyed. without further ado, here's the long awaited part two (oh wow that rhymed).
also, please check out It's A Human's World on my other account @ BTSD_OT7 :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over the past few days, your phone had been blowing up with texts from your girlfriend Billie. well, maybe just your friend Billie. the texts read things along the lines of "babe I'm sorry", "please talk to me", "let's talk this out", and "are you free today?". you left her on read every single time.

instead of moping around all day, you decided to turn your frustration into inspiration. you went down to your studio, where your producer had you sing several of the tracks from your upcoming album. after what felt like years of singing, you finally got a lunch break.

as you were craving coffee, you decided to head to Starbucks. there, you ordered a sandwich and your drink, and went to sit while your order was being prepared.

suddenly, you saw a girl shove her way through the door, covering her face in an effort to escape the paparazzi. you knew who it was without even looking up. you tried to occupy yourself, so you pretended to take a call.

out of the corner of your eye, you saw Billie pick up her order, and approach you. "Hey, how are you?" you spoke into your phone. you paused for a moment before saying, "I'm alright. It's been so long since I've seen you! When are you coming to visit?".

"You don't need to act like you're on the phone. I know you're not." Billie said.

"Excuse me one moment, Sarah." you kept the act going. "I don't know what you're talking about.".

"Is that so?" Billie asked as she snatched your phone from your hand.

"Hey!" You whined.

Billie waved your phone in your face. "It's on the home screen. Not to mention you were holding it upside down. Try to be a little less conspicuous next time."

"Whatever." you took your phone back and rolled your eyes. "What do you want?".

"I want to talk." she explained.

"I don't." you walked towards the door.

Billie grabbed your arm. "Wait, Y/N! Give me a chance to explain."

you stopped in your tracks and sighed. You turned around and said, "Fine, you have 5 minutes. Don't make me regret this" you crossed your arms.

"I'm really sorry. I don't know what got into me-"

"I don't know what got into you either" you added.

"You said you'd hear me out" she emphasized.

"Alright," You sat back down, impatiently waiting for some kind of explanation.

"Look, management told me that the best thing for you and I was to keep our relationship a secret. Celebrities are supposed to keep an image as if they're single so the fans think they have a chance with them. Plus, paparazzi would start bombarding you, and you might even get hate comments. I wanted to protect you above all, but I've done the exact opposite. I'm so sorry." she met your eyes, searching for the emotion hidden behind them.

"It's whatever, I guess." you shrugged.

Billie took your hands into hers. "I want to be with you. I'm ready to go public" she smiled sweetly.

"But... what will your managers say? And what if you lose fans?" you asked in disbelief.

"fuck 'em" she smirked.

"I want to believe you, but how do I know you're serious about this?"

"Hang on a sec" she stood up and knocked on the window. as soon as the paparazzi saw it was her, they rushed over to take pictures. just then, Billie pulled you in, a hand on each side of your face, for a kiss. a kiss you'd been longing for. god, you missed her lips, you missed her. the kiss was brief, but the passion behind it set off butterflies in your stomach.

"That's how you know. The paparazzi saw all of it" she waited for your reaction.

"I take it we've made up then?" You couldn't help but giggle. you felt giddy just like it was your first date all over again. you were so glad to be back with Billie.

she nodded, "I'm never hiding you from the public ever again" she stood up. "Come on, lets go outside. Give them some good pictures." there was a quick wink and the end of her sentence.

as you interlaced your fingers, you said, "Let's go"

you and Billie bolted outside, hand in hand, laughing as you ran down the street.

"I can see the headline now: 'Billie Eilish and Mysterious Coffee Shop Girl Run From Paparazzi" Billie joked.

Sure enough, a few hours later you found an article called "Billie Eilish Seen Running From Paparazzi with Mystery Coffee Shop Girl"

"I told you so!" she chuckled.

"No, you said it worded differently" you laughed and it felt good for things to be back to normal with your girlfriend. there'll be challenges along the way: hate, lack of privacy, but there was a weight lifted off your shoulders. you knew that with Billie by your side, anything was possible.