The Evil Lord Kaos

I decided to go along with Kaos and Glumshanks in the end. Kaos was throwing a fit when I came back, all upset about me leaving. But he praised Glumshanks for bringing me back.

I traveled far with them, and eventually, we came across a castel. We went inside and into Kaos’s room.

There were boards filled with paper, paper scattered all over desk and the floor. He seemed to be planning something. And whatever it was, it seems to be something he's very devoted to.

“Mu-ha ha ha ha ha!!! Welcome to my evil lair!” Laughs Kaos in a devious tone.

“Cool…” I say, clearly at a loss for words. The place could really get cleaned up.

“So...can I have some of my questions answered now?”

Kaos groans unhappily.

“Oh fine, oh fine, let's get this done and over with!” He crosses his arms and sets his attention fully onto me.

“Where am I?”

“Did you not hear what I just said? Your in my evil lair!!” He shouts.

“I Know that, but...what exactly is this place?” I have no idea in the world where I am.

Kaos eventually understood what I meant and answered,

“Well, you're in Skylands!”

“Skylands...is that the name of this world?”

“Yes, what else would it be?”

Finally knowing where I was, I decided to ask my next question.

“How did I turn into a dragon?”

“Uh….you were born as one?” Shrugs Kaos.

“But...I was originally a human.”

“Really now? Well...the prophecy did say that the legendary dragon was once human, so….hmmm, I don't know how to answer that. All I can say is when me and Glumshanks found you, you were a dragon.”

“What prophecy?” He kept talking about some prophecy and it sounded important. It seemed to be something about me….

“That's classified information.”

“But--”

“Classified!!”

Even if he's not going to tell me now, I'm bound to learn sooner or later what it meant. So I left that be.

“Why did you want to bring me here so badly?” This was the thing that weighed down on my mind most. They seemed really desperate to bring me here. I wonder why though. I feel like the reasoning is however linked to the Prophecy they refused to tell me about however.

“Why? To save you, of course! From the good in this world! Your lucky me and Glumshanks showed up when we did. And since I saved you, you owe me. So you must be my Skylander now.”

“Saving me from good? But good sounds….erm, good.” I was confused by what he meant by that part.

“Look-- in this world, good is evil, and evil is good. Does that make more sense for you?”

“Erm…. actually, it does seem to make a little sense.”

“Alrighty then. So are you done with the questions already?” Kaos was becoming impatient.

“What did you mean that I must be your Skylander?”

“A Skylander is what you are. But to define what a Skylander is it's basically a minion like you, who can become super strong and powerful through fighting.”

“B-But I don't like fighting….”

“I saved you, so just suck it up and deal with it!!”

“Ok….”

Kaos came off rather than mean, just like Glumshanks warned me, but I hope it's true that he isn't all that bad and is actually a pretty good guy.

“Now, I shall take you to your room.” Kaos leads me to a door.

“There's a room inside a room?” I question.

“What? Don't judge me! Be grateful I built this for you.”

Hold on... before he even saved me….he built me a room? Despite all the questions I have asked him so far, I'm still pretty sure this is somehow connected to that Prophecy he kept mentioning about.

I stepped into the room after Kaos while Glumshanks followed from behind.

“This is your room. You like or hate?”

There was a nice bed with blankets and there were bookshelves with novels and comics, and there was a coffee table filled with scattered paper and art tools.

“I like it a lot! Thank you!” I beamed a smile at him. It had everything I would ever want. Books, paper and art tools. Enough things to keep me creative.

“R-Really?” Kaos seemed quite surprised.

“This room has a lot of my favorite things! There's books, paper, art tools, blankets to cuddle with...this room is awesome!!”

“O-Oh really? Well…good.” He says blushing before turning away.

“I thought you said good meant bad in this world.” I replied.

“W-What meant was….bad! I'm...unhappy that you like it!”

I giggled as both Kaos and Glumshanks left me in my room to enjoy for the day.

Kaos can be a little confusing but silly when he switches the meaning to separate words around. I seem to be getting treated well while I'm here. Surhaps Kaos isn't going to be so bad as I thought he'd be…