Worried

Third person POV
    The next day her bf noticed , he was worried . Then he broke up with Jazlyn because his mom found out who he was dating . Nobody wanted their kids to end up like Jazlyn , suicidal and sad . Jazlyn was very very heart broken and she had no one for real now. She thought he was the one . She never knew it would come to this point. She was now even more depressed because her dad had left home and now it was just her and her mom. She tried to stay strong, for her and her mom. Right now there was no time to be sad , she needed to be strong . But she just couldn't. How could she tell the woman who gave her life she didn't want it anymore? She was confused and disappointed.

Jazlyn didn't know what to do at this point. She still liked Mathew and she knew they were nothing more then friends . September 11th passed. It was now three years since her and Damian had met. She was very sad that day especially since Damian wasn't there . Especially since she knew it didn't really matter since they weren't friends.

    She was so over it! She seriously didn't want her life anymore , she found no meaning to it! She couldn't take it anymore, there was too much drama and hectic and chaos in her life . Besides nobody would care if she was gone right? Not even her best friend , he found someone to replace her and never even thought of saying hi to her anymore.