Chapter 3

"Maybe try to, pull them into your back or something?"

"We tried that already Ron." Hermione said.

"I think I'm just going to have to live with them out all the time. Hermione we don't even know what I am. I'm sure that once we figure out what I am that we can research and figure out how to make them go away. Lets just cut holes for them in the back of one of my shirts."
After a bit more debating and trying to get them to go away, we are finally ready to leave for Diagon Ally. I'm dressed in a white shirt with holes cut in the back and the sleeves rolled up.

Once at Diagon Ally, we start by heading into Gringotts.

"Ahh Mr. Potter, we have been expecting you." One of the goblins tell me. I give him a nod and he leads me, Ron and Hermione to a back room.

"Just a prick of blood here please." He says holding out a piece of parchment and a small knife. I cut my hand, letting out a small hiss at the pain, a couple drops of blood land on the parchment.

Name: Harry James Potter

Mother: Lily Potter
Father: James Potter
Biological Father: Severus Snape

Creature: Veela
Mate: Unknown

Inheritance:
    Vaults:
-Potter Vault
-Black Vault
-Slytherin Vault

In Line To Inherent:
-Dumbledore Vault
-Snape Vault
-Riddle Vault

Illegal:
Molly Weasley has been taking 30,000 galleons a year from the Potter Vault.

"Bloody hell, my mother? Stealing from you? Bloody hell." Ron is as white as a sheet. But Hermione ignores him.

"Harry, look here. It says your online for the riddle vault didn't you say that–that Voldemort's last name was Riddle? And look Harry it says that Snape is your real father. Isn't it peculiar?"

I nod along to Hermione. But I'm mostly out of it. I'm a Veela. Snape is my real father. I'm in line for Voldemort's vault. I have the Slytherin vault. Molly's been stealing from me. 

"Mr. Potter is there something you would like to do about Molly Weasley?" The Goblin asks.

I nod. "Set an account aside for The Weasley family. It will be there account but I want access to it. Put what ever you deem a reasonable amount in there. Enough that they will be well fed and have enough for everything they need." I tell him.

"Harry, you don't have to do that." I shake my head at him, a gesture he knows means that I want to be doing this.

"We will have to talk to Snape about him being my father when we get to school." Hermione and Ron nod.

"We are with you all the way your still our Harry. Even if Snape is your father. I also think we should talk to Dumbledore about this." Hermione advises me.

"I've read about Veela," I tell them, "all I have to do apparently, according to the book, is imagine my self with out my wings and they will retract into my back."

And so I close my eyes and imagine my self, what I looked like before I came into my creature inheritance. I feel the weight on my back dissipate.

"Let's go get our school supplies. May I take this?" The goblin nods and I give it to Hermione for safe keeping, as I'm not the most organized all the time.

"Have you read anything else important about Veela, Harry?"

I nod, "if I don't find my mate in less then 6 months or if they reject me I could die unless I find someone who can fill that hole. Which is very rare. It normally only happens to people who could have two mates but one fits better then the other. I assume that's what happened to my mom." I inform them.

We complete the rest of the trip in relative silence. We leave for Hogwarts in two days.

Words: 658