What Now, Tony?

Feel my blood runnin'
Swear the sky's fallin'
How do I know if this shit's fabricated?
Time goes by and I can't control my mind
Don't know what else to try
But you tell me every time
Just keep breathin'
And breathin'
And breathin'
And breathin'
And oh, I gotta keep
Keep on breathin'
- Breathin, Ariana Grande

Feel my blood runnin'Swear the sky's fallin'How do I know if this shit's fabricated?Time goes by and I can't control my mindDon't know what else to tryBut you tell me every timeJust keep breathin' And breathin' And breathin' And breathin'And oh, I...

I grunted as the blast from the creature sends me back. I don't know how it got out, but someone told Control Freak where I was. I wasn't in New York, which is good. I took a day for myself. Away from the city. I was still living with Tony after all these months. Actually, it's been almost a year since the whole Ultron ordeal. There was still no sign of Banner. It's like he completely disappeared. Steve had me train with Wanda whenever I'm in the area, he made a habit of now asking me too much since I gave him a look.

Tony officially became my caretaker. I didn't need it though. But he insisted two months after. Another thing he kept on insisting was visiting Azarath. He wanted to see my mother, Arella.

In his head, he thinks she'll worry about me

In his head, he thinks she'll worry about me. She knows I'll be fine, so I gave him a solid no.

Back to Control Freak, I don't know how he found out, but, he knew I was here. He came after me and used his remote to make one of the billboard monsters come to life. Thanks for trying to promote Aliens. Now I have an alien on me.

Control Freak laughed as he pointed the remote at the alien, "Attack, my beast."

The alien's weird tongue poked out to reveal a smaller alien

"Gross," I mumbled as I stood up.

Control Freak continued to laugh as he pressed another button on the remote. The alien came to life again and charged at me. It tried to use its tail to swipe under me, but I jumped out of the way. My eyes glowed white as my magic formed around my hand.

"Azarath. Metrion. Zinthos!"

I ripped the tree from the ground and send it towards the alien. The roots impaled the alien and send it back towards the billboard. The force of it was strong enough to squish that thing. Green slime came out of the alien and covered the board. I floated down and walked over to Control Freak, who looked just as shock.

"No, that's not possible!" He cried. I waved my hand to hold him together, his hand far away from his precious remote. "You were suppose to call for back up. Call for the Titans!"

I placed my hands on my hips as I raised my eyebrow at him. Then my communicator started to ring. I pulled it out to see Tony's face pointing at me on the screen, making me sigh before answering.

"What?"

"Good morning to you, too, Sunshine," his happy voice responded. "I'm doing great, thanks for asking. My presentation went according to plan. They loved it. And I see you're in a much happier mood."

"What do you want, Tony?"

"Am I interrupting something?"

"Kinda." I moved my screen to show Control Freak, who was struggling.

Tony's face showed confusion. "Is that the geeky villain you told me about? What's his name? Control Freak?"

I wanted to sigh as Control Freak's face lit up.

"You've talked about me?" He asked happily. Then he shook his head, snapping out of it. "Wait a minute, you're not part of the Titans. Who are you?"

"Tony Stark."

Control Freak pursed his lips before shaking his head. "Never heard of you."

Tony's face was of pure shock. "You've never heard of the Avengers? Earth's mightiest heroes?"

"Nope."

"Of course, you haven't. Probably spend all day on your video games. Looks like you could lose a couple of pounds there -"

I cut Tony off, "Is there a reason why you called?" At least this banter could stop before it starts.

Tony nodded. "Right, I, um, need you to come over right away." He pointed at Control Freak. "After your done with Control Geek over there."

"Hey!" Control Freak exclaimed.

"Does it have to be now?" I asked.

Tony nodded again. "Yeah, I think you should be here in person for this one."

I furrowed my eyebrows as the communicator started shaking again. This time instead of Tony, the Secretary of State was on my screen.

"Hello, Raven. I think it's time we have a little chat."