Ch. 7

Sloth's P. O. V.
Its been a few months since ryan has gotten to know us and I've still haven't talked to him yet. But I don't know what I should do to hang out with him. I've talked to greed a couple of times. He said that I should just do something that he would like. But I don't know what!
Ryan P. O. V.
For the past couple of months I've been stressed out with work and school and I think its reached the point where I don't even sleep just to finish writing and be at the top of my class. Ugh. I can't even remember the last time I've just sat down and relaxed.
I just entered the house and already the sins sensed the vibe I was sending off. Lust even decided to push Wrath out the room because of how bad of a mood I'm in.
I decided not to argue or ask about why they were acting the way they were. I could already tell by their expressions.
And to top off the whole thing I have a creative story project that I have to work on due next week and I'm at writers block!
Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look up t ok see that it was sloth.
Sloth P. O. V.
I saw that everyone was walking out the living room and decided to see why.
S: Hey what's going on?
Gr: Ryan isn't doing so well so we decided to give him his space.
Greed walks away while counting his money.
I shrug as I look at Ryan. Wait. Maybe he's stressed out? I could always help him out. Maybe a day off would help.
I walk over to Ryan and put my hand on his shoulder. He looks up at confused.
S: You need a day off. So you're going to get one.
Before he could even answer I get wraiths attention, who then proceeds to drag Ryan off into his room.
I follow up after him.

Universal P. O. V.
The rest of the day is spent reassuring Ryan that he needs a day off and that stressing out over getting everything done is not the way to go. After a few attempts he finally agrees. Spending the rest of the sleeping the stress off.
The next day after that He's back on track getting the job done and continuously thanking sloth for forcing him to take a break.