Chapter 5

Lexy's pov

Ughhh.... I can't take it no more i really like Jk and Hayzz....

"umm loisa... Di ko na kaya tlgang-" she cutt me off

"yehh u like Juan Karlos, me too but i cant like darren in this kind of situation.!" she said not making eye contact

Nasa kama lang kmi ni loisa ehh nakahiga, were about to fall asleep when someone knocked on my door.

"Loisa.. pls get that." i said

"Fine!" she gave up making me chuckle

Loisa stand up walking towards the door suddenly...

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE... WE DONT NEED YOU..!! NO DARREN I DONT LIKE YOU... NO...NO..NOO....

..." sigaw ni loisa making me stand to my own feet, walking towards ghe door to see Darren and Jk i turn to loisa but she's crying, this girl is so emotional.

"Go to sleep." i said to loisa and she nod and i turn to the boys

"What are you doing here... we dont need you here..!" i spat closing the door but Jk's foot was there unable to close it....

"Please just give us a chance to talk?,?" darren said

"5 minutes" i said

"Look were sorry... Its all JK'S idea we dont like those girls ok?? we just want to see your reaction and we were sorry for everything and and.... we just want you to like us, i really like your bezt friend and jk likes you just pls give us a chance we did that to make you jealous so you can come towards us pls..!!" darren pleaded i look at jk who's crying a bit

"I-I'll think about it..!?" i said and they nod

"Tha-Thankyou for listening Lexy..." Jk said confused and i nod closing the door....

Loisa is still crying waiting for me to explain.....

When i told loisa everything she stopped crying and said we could forgive them.... (A.N sorry didnt say the whole situation :) )

***************Skip the talking and blah blah ;)

Sa school na kami ni loisa and we spotted the two sad boys hahaha...

I did what i want to do, i walk towards them loisa following behind and i hug Juan Karlos making him blush...

"I forgive you Jk im sorry i was being a BECHACHOS!! saka you deserve the right girl" i whisper to him and i look at him and smile i kiss his cheek and loomed at loisa, to surprise i saw her making out with darren i mean not that kind of an make out but they were flirting to each other, complimenting and saying corny jokes... i look at Jk and i know he's about to laugh cause he's face was so red but then he burst in to fits of laughter making me join him, the two lovey dovey looked at us like were dumb heads and we just left STILL LAUGHING...

*********************

Yehey..!! sorry taglish sanay lng po.... ung ibang chapter po ung iba ksi mali spelling or nagkamali lng pag type ko... sorry