Extremely Sorry Guys!!!😢

Hey everyone, as the title says sorry for doing this, but I'm discontinuing this FF! At the moment I really don't have any inspiration for this story and no time at all. I mean on Monday I have two presentations and two tests. So I have one grade in every period. I'm really freaking out!!! I know a lot of you guys have been excited to read chapter 5, but I just am not able to update it! Also I have a lot of personal stuff going on that I really wanna be focused on to make it work. So really sorry! I'll update as soon as I have new ideas and more time!

Until then comment down below what ideas you might have for chapter 5! It's called 'Chapter 5: Goodbye Savitar?👋🏼' . Bye!🙂

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys. To everyone that still wants to read my shitty story, I am glad to tell you that I will soon get a new iPad with a keyboard, so I'll probably start updating this story again. It won't be often though because I still have not as much inspiration as I want, but I'll try to continue this story. And I am going to have a lot of exams to study for because it's the end of my semester and my grades are really important. So I'll do my best. As soon as I have the new iPad I'll start writing. I'll get it around Christmas or my birthday which is on the 27th. So I hope you still want to read my story.