Jeckyll X Reader

Watching Jeckyll from afar for so long shortly after meeting him you started to fall for him he was so sweet and shy you knew the beast that hid inside him but he noticed you didn't fear him he intrigued you greatly. One evening your sitting at your desk mixing together dried plants, blood, other random things to make a sleeping Elixir for Jeckyll. He came to you earlier asking if you'd do him a favor of course you accepted you told him to return in 3 hours and right on the dot there was a light knock at your door.

"Enter" you hear footsteps "e-evening Miss Y/N...is that Elixir ready?" You turned and smiled warmly at him "yes Jeckyll it is...now about my payment" "o-oh yes of course what do i-..." "A kiss will suffice" you see his pale cheeks get red "shut up Edward!" He gripped his hair turning away. "Jeckyll...whats the matter?" You get up and put a hand on his back he flinches "i-its... it's Hyde...he knows...my...feelings for you...".

He turns to face you and you find yourself blushing he grabs your shoulders "prove it to me..." You tilted your head in confusion "prove to me it's not a spell that's making me feel this way towards you...". "Jeckyll i never thought you loved me like that..." He smiles slightly "Y/N i think about you day and night it is part of the reason i cannot rest...". You blushed a bit worse "I've not stop been thinking of you as well" he sighed "it isn't a spell then?" You laughed "no...no i really do love you Jeckyll...you don't look at me with fear...". "Of course i don't...your incredible Y/N..." You both find eachother leaning in but he suddenly crashes his lips against yours desperate for your touch.

He slides both arms around your waist holding you against him biting at your lower lip you smile into the kiss and bite back to hear a moan escape him you slide your tongue fighting with his. His grip around you tightens as his tongue fights back yours and wins he slides a hand to your rear lightly squeezing you slide his other hand down there as well he begins to grope. Moaning for him and he backs you against a wall hesitantly you hook a leg over his hip he grabs it but sliding his hand up your skirt then dragging his nails down behind your knee. He pulls away and begins to kiss your neck lustfully you moaned and bit down on your lip suddenly you here a crash he pulls away and look to see broken lamp parts in mid air. "Skinner!!!!" You both yelled you threw a heavy nearby book on an end table "ow! Bloody hell!" He scrambled to his feet and booked it out the door. "Ugh i could kill him sometimes" he smiled at you "Hyde agrees... he's so dam annoying but here we are stuck with him" you giggled and layed your head against his chest enjoying being in his embrace and him enjoying you being in his embrace.