[Title: Free coupons] [Character: Luhan from EXO]

*Luhans P.O.V*

_______________

"Xiumin!!! Xiumin!!" I call the other hyung to me, for I have found a grand discovery. "Yeah, luhan?" I turn around to see a confuse looking Xiumin hyung and smile. "LOOK AT THE BEAUTY!!!!" I point towards the cheap coupon book. I can see Xiumin confused and curious, "What?" He asks. My eyes light up like a deer, "Well this is a special coupon book~!!! There's a ticket for a kiss, a hug, A CUDDLE!! FOOD!!! AND I CAN GIVE IT TO [y/n]!!!!!" Xiumin grins widely and playfully pushes me, "Ahaha getting to you're girlfriend~?" I suddenly turn red and stammer, "n-no.. It's just.. It's almost her birthday you know... I want to give her an early gift that's all!!!!" Xiumin lifts his eyebrow and smiles, "Haha whatever you say~"

_____________________________________

*YOUR P.O.V*

________________

Luhan had called me over for a grand surprise.. Hm, I wonder what it is.. Maybe... Maybe a puppy? Hmm no that would cost too much.. They have a budget.. Ehehe I don't know.. "[Y/N]!!!!" I turn around to see my lovely Luhan, "Luhan~!!!! I was waiting for ya you know~!!" He seems to be tired after running up to me.. Was... Was it that far of a way?! After he catches his breath he reaches for his pocket and bends down.. Is.. Is this what I think it is?! A proposal?! I look down at him shocked if it was a commitment ring. He took a deep breath and handed me a small, thin present.

___________________________________

*LUHANS P.O.V*

________________

I take a deep breath and hand [y/n] the present... Ah man I hope she likes it.. It's a bonus for me too cuz I get all the hugs and kisses from my lovely [y/n]~ I look up and watch her open it slowly and look at it, "A coupon book???" She says confused, "Go through it~" I tell her while jumping back up and hugging her.

_____________________________________

*YOUR P.O.V*

_____________

I go through the coupon book and find that it wasn't just any coupon book... It was a love coupon book... I turned red as I was staring at Luhan speechless. He stares back smiling and says, "Well? You like it? Do you want to use one now?" He starts getting closer.. I can feel his hot breath on me and his arms wrapped around me... "U-uh.. I'll.. I'll save it for later!!" I manage to scream out. "Awwwwww.." He puffs out his cheeks and gives me the puppy eyes, "Pweasseeeee~? Bbuing~?" I couldn't resist it... BUT I HAD TOO!! ENDURE [Y/N] ENDURE!!!!! I try to stare blankly at his aiegyo but fail as I tackled him into a hug. "PABO!!! You know I don't need tickets anyways!! We can kiss, hug, cuddle as much as we like!!"

___________________________________

*LUHANS P.O.V*

_______________

I hear what [y/n] said and thought bout it... She's right... Why didn't I think earlier? Was it just cuz I was so excited to hug and kiss her?? Wait.. Can't I just do that to her already... AH WHATEVER AS LONG AS SHE'S MINE!!! I stare at her and smile, "L-luhan.." I hear her muttered, "Yes my lovely [y/n]?" "I love you..." I turn red and playfully kiss her all over her face, "Haha I love you too [y/n]~!!!" Now that I don't need the coupons... What can I do with them... Pass them onto one of the other EXO member and his girl?

___________________________

THIS WAS FOR MY FRIEND CHIYAKO >A< IM NEW TO THIS KIND OF STUFF!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!