~Chapter 7~

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I woke up on my own. It was Saturday, finally. I grab my phone and I turn it on.

5:11am.

Jeez it's early...

I pull up messages.

Y- Morning FC!

I then get up and I throw on an oversized f/c sweatshirt and a pair of black shorts. I look out the window to see that it was raining.

I put on my f/c converse and I walk downstairs. I grab a sticky note from the counter and a pencil.

I'll be outside. Love you

~Y/n

I set the note on the counter so when Blaze wakes up he'll find it.

"Morning Sweetie."I heard someone say. I turn around to see dad.

"Dad?" I ask.

"I wake up at this time. Going out?" Dad asks me. I nod in response. He waves goodbye and I walk out the door.

I felt the raindrops fall on me. It felt nice. I put my phone in my pocket and I start walking down the sidewalk. I smile as I walk. I saw the park from where I was.

I reach the park and look around. There was a small playground in one area. There were benches and sidewalks, lots of trees. A river with a bridge. It was beautiful.

"Well, well, well, isn't it the Alpha Female." I heard someone say from behind me. I turn around to see a werewolf boy looking at me. He had dark brown hair and dark red werewolf ears and tail.

"A-Alpha Female?! I'm not the Alpha Female!" I say, confused.

"Ya, someone marked you as the Alpha. So..." He was smirking. I sigh.

"Well, it would be nice if you told me who you are." I look at him.

"Balto." He replied. I nod before turning around and walking away. I'm the Alpha Female? Who marked me?!

I kept walking until I reached a lake. It was surrounded by trees. I smile as I walk around the lake.

"Y/n?" I heard someone say. I turn around to see Aaron.

"Oh hey Aaron!" I smile.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks.

"Walking. And do you know someone by the name of Balto?" I ask him.

"Yes." Aaron growls lowly.

"Well, he told me I was the Alpha Female." I tell him. Aaron broke into laughter.

"You? The Alpha Female? Your too weak to be the Alpha Female! You actually believe him?" Aaron kept laughing. I felt embarrassed.

"Why are you laughing?! He said I was!" I say, trying to make him stop. He kept laughing.

"Y/n, Your just as stupid as I thought!" Aaron continued laughing. I look at the ground, tears filling my eyes. I thought we could actually be friends...

I start backing away. Aaron looks at me.

"I trusted you... I-I.... I thought we were friends!" I say, trying my best to hold back the tears.

"W-Wait... Y-You trusted me?" Aaron looks at me.

"Of course I did! B-but..." I couldn't find the words to say.  I was shocked.

"I-I need to get going..." Aaron was backing up.

"W-Wait!" I was too late. Aaron was already running off. I sigh. It still hurt...

"Hey Y/n!" I heard someone say. I turn around to see Zane, walking towards me.

"Oh hey Zane." I mutter.

"Why was Aaron running?" Zane asked, once he reached me.

"I don't know..." I admit. I actually didn't. Zane sighs.

"If you haven't noticed, its early in the morning. Why are you out here?" He asks.

"I could be asking you the same thing." I cross my arms.

"I wake up early so I can get outside." Zane replies. I nod.

"Anyways, I have to go." Zane waves goodbye before leaving. I wave before turning around and walking towards the lake. Once I reached it, I sit down next to the water.

It was quiet until I heard footsteps. They got closer, and closer...

"Hey! You!" I heard a squeaky voice. I look over my shoulder to see Lily. One of the girls who was with Ivy.

"What do you want now?" I say.

"You do realize something. Stay away from Aaron!" She almost shouts.

"First its Garroth, now Aaron? What, am I not supposed to talk to any guy in the school?" I scoff.

"Well, except for that Emo Kid, Zane. Plus, it's not like Aaron would like you anyways, from the way he was treating you earlier!" Lily yells.

"You were spying on me!?" I say, furious.

"What better do I have to do?" She smirks.

"Plus, Aaron would never like you! He's smarter than you think, liking a selfish brat like you!" I yell.

*Aaron's P.O.V.*

I was hiding behind a tree, listening to Lily and Y/n fight.

Was Y/n sticking up for me?

"If that's how you want to play, fine!" Lily yells. I didn't hear anything after that. It worried me. I slightly look from behind the tree to see Lily in the lake.

Ivy and Alex were helping her out, and Y/n was walking away. Ivy was glaring at her.

I wish Y/n knew why I can't be with her...

*Y/n's P.O.V.*

I walk away from them. I let some of my anger out of Lily. I didn't mean to, but I did. I walk down the sidewalk, towards my house.

I check the time. 7:03am. I walk inside to see no one downstairs. I walk upstairs, and I quietly peek into Blazes room. He was sleeping. I smile before leaving.

I walk to my room, and I go inside. I look at the time. 7:15am.

I guess I get the day to myself...

I turn on my laptop, and I pull up Minecraft. I join an online game of Pixel Painters, and I smile. It was nice, being myself again. Even if I've made enemies, friends...

It's nice to be myself, no matter what others say...

Hey guys! Sorry it took awhile to update, buuut I did it! I hope you enjoyed it!

~Ash