Chapter 2

*1 PM* 

I woke up to the sound of a doorbell. They must be here. 

I stood up and tied my hair, then I opened the door. 

"Hey guys," I greeted, yawning afterwards. 

"Hi!" Scott and Mitch said. I invited them over, because Jeremy won't be back until 5-ish in the afternoon. 

"Movie first?" Mitch asked. I smiled and nodded. I didn't really know what we were gonna watch, but I know I'll enjoy because of these guys. 

*3 PM* 

After watching Mean Girls (it never gets old), we decided to film the Superfruit video for this week, since it is Monday, and they would upload tomorrow.  

We set up the camera, and the lights, and we sat on the couch before turning the camera on. 

"Usually Ryan would be doing all this shit," Mitch said with sass, faking checking his nails for chips. I chuckled and shook my head. 

"1, 2, 3, HEY!" 

*5 PM* 

We finished filming after about 30 minutes. Then we had to fix everything up, as well as clean up the whole area. 

The doorbell rang. 

"I'll get it," I said, and walked to the door and opened it. 

"Hello! Cleaning up?" Jeremy asked while entering the house. 

"Yep. Long day, ain't it guys?" 

"Mhmm." 

*** 

Another Saturday. Another day of sleeping in.... 

Oh. Nevermind. 

I got out of bed as fast as I can and ran to the bathroom. I released as much as this baby wants me to release. 

This is torture.. 

I heard someone walking up to the bathroom. 

"Kirst? You okay?" he inquired. I held my thumb up--weakly, may I add-- and cleaned up my face. 

He handed me my towel and I wiped my face dry. Then he put his arm around my shoulder and we slid back into bed. 

*** 

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. 

"AH!" I yelled in pain. It hurt. A LOT. 

"Kirstie?! What's happening??" Jeremy asked, running into the room. 

I looked up from my sleeping position, and saw that something very large was in my way. 

I realized it was my stomach. 

"What the fuck?! Last time I checked I was only two months al-ONG!" I felt another sharp pain. I SWEAR I had the smallest bump! 

"I think it's time! Come on, let's get you to the hospital!" Did he not hear me?! 

He carried me out of bed, after putting my slippers on, and got me downstairs. 

I must have been too heavy for him because we fell. 

Down the stairs. 

I saw blood. I saw a lot of blood. It almost made me faint. The smell... it just made me want to pass out... 

"KIRSTIE NOOOOO!!!!" 

*** 

I sat up with a sweat. 

Holy shit... 

I looked at my stomach. Still small.. 

To my right I saw Jeremy sitting up as well. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"Just.. um.. nightmare.." He held me closer to him. 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" 

"Well... in the nightmare, it was.. you know, time." He nodded, as if to show that he was listening. "And you had to carry me downstairs because I was in too much pain... Then we fell.." I started to tear up. He rubbed my back. 

"There was so much blood!" I cried even more, and I leaned on his chest. 

"It's okay.. let it out.." 

We eventually slept that way, and when I woke up, normal routine. I threw up.