Chapter 1

It’s been a while, sam was waiting for her best friend outside of her room, and her temper was getting arouse by each passing minutes, after few more minutes of waiting she starts knocking on her door vigorously and In return she heard a sweet, melodious voice from inside in a apologetic way .

Person :- I’m coming.. bass 2 min

Sam was banging her head on the wall out of frustration, as she was hell angry by now.

Sam(gritting her teeth) :- you are saying this for past 1 hour vrushyyy... now, i’m really irritated so I’m giving you only 5 more minutes, if you don’t come outside, then i’m leaving alone for the party. And....

Before sam could continue further her rant , the door opened and a beautiful princess came out from that room, for a second sam got wordless as soon she saw her bestie and check her from top to bottom just to convinced herself that the person who was standing in front of her she was none other than her best friend. Seeing sam like that vrushyflicked her fingers in front of sam to bring her back into real world. Soon, Sam came back from her state and tried to show some anger to her. But vrushy is vrushy , she came to sam with a puppy face and starts ranting numerous sorry. vrushy was well aware of the fact that no matter how much sam got angry on her but her puppy face and cute antics can melt Sam’s heart immediately,

Vrushy(holding her ears) :- Sorry sam, aage se nahi hoga. Plz iss baar maaf kardo. (showing her cute pout)

Sam finally throw her anger away and hugged her tightly. While all this was happening , a voice came from the main door.

Person(placed his both palm on his eye’s) :- Oh Ohhh..... what the hell is happening here??? Shitt man!! hum galat time aa gaye!!!! (smirking)

Vrushy and sam broke the hug and turned towards the main gate to get a clear view of that person, in a fraction of seconds they heard another voice from the back side of the first person .

Person 2(pretend to be angry):- Amar, yeh kya kardiya tune?.. Tujhe ithini romantic scene ko nahi thodna chahiyetha, this is very bad tch tch tch *trying hard to control his smile*

Amar (fake apologetic tone):- Sahi kaha tumne bharat... i am so sorry girls..

And both the boys burst out into laughter, which made the girls so irritated that they together shouts on the boys “ shut up!!”. Boys stop for a second but then again they starts laughing.. so to stop their good laughing session vrushy asked them,

Vrushy (serious tone):- Tum log yaha kya kar rehe ho?

Amar (control his never ending laugh) :- Tum logo ko lene aaye the!...

Vrushy(confused) :- Par tume kaise pata chala hum abhi bhi yaha hai!!

Bharat (casually):- Wo, actually meine 1 gande pehele, sam ko call kiya , she told me that, she just came your home and you were getting ready, and you guys will leave within 10 minutes.

Amar (obvious tone) :- Par, bichari sam ko kya pata, the person who was going to get ready is none other than our “vrushyyy...” tho 10 min tho kya, 1 gande mei bhi nahi niklogi.

Soon both the boys got engaged into another laughing session

Vrushy (mimicking bharat):- Ha ha haa.... Soo.. funnyyy... now shut up!!! *raise her voice bit louder*

Bharat(stopped immediately) :- Hume pata tha abhi tak tum log nahi gaye hoge. So, we thought to pick you guys up.

Sam(impressive tone) :- Yeh tum logo ne acha kiya. Warna taxi ka wait karte toh aur bhi time waste ho jate.

Vrushy :- Ok Ok. Sorry guys for being late... abhi nikle , ya aur bhi late hona hai???

They leave for their venue in Amar’s car and had some awesome fun by teasing each other on their way to party.