3 - Their Beginning

I see that some people like my story! (No, not really.)

Alright, so I don't know if I have a lot of inspiration from any real life experiences. . . So, I'll just rely on the power of Imagination.

Really short chapter. I'm so sorry, but I've been working on so many different stories, I really can't keep track of every idea I had for every story. But don't worry. I won't stop here.

- - -

♛   L U C Y    H E A R T F I L I A   ♛

She still remembered when they first met.

To her, it wasn't a long time ago.

It was actually one of the only dinner parties where parents were allowed to bring their kids, and her dad was interested on making a deal with the Eucliffes. They had a weapons company, which was widely known across America. The weapons had great quality, and was the most trusted brand, by the Americans.

The party was actually quite dull, for she had to hide around her parents, the nature of being shy carved into her mind. Plus, her mom and dad had spoke to her about keeping quiet, and not bothering anyone that day.

That's when a woman with platinum-blonde hair approached Lucy and her family with her own, a man with golden locks, and a child, a boy, with a mixture of both. Lucy figured that they were another rich family with snobbish children.

"Lucy, meet the Eucliffe's." Her mother gave the young girl a warm smile, her brown eyes shining. "They have a son about your age." She nodded her head in the direction of the boy.

The boy her mother pointed as didn't seem too happy, meeting another girl. Lucy had bet that he had the same thoughts about her as she did him. "Hello." She spoke quietly before becoming interested in hiding behind her mother.

"Hello, Jude Heartfilia, Layla Heartfilia, and... Who's this young one here?" The man spoke with confidence, even back then, Lucy found that the father spoke like a leader.

"My daughter, as you can see." Her father's voice was serious, but held a few hints of humor in it.

"Oh! She's simply lovely, isn't she, Weiss?" The woman spoke again.

"A beauty," He agreed. "Sting, why don't you introduce yourself?"

The blonde with blue eyes raised his head to look at her, and for a moment, Lucy thought she had seen amusement in his eyes. "Hello."

- - - - -

"Luuuuucy!" He dragged out the 'u' in her name, laughing as he pulled her into a hug. He seemed quite cheerful today.

"Sting." She nodded with a teasing smirk. "It's nice to see you again. I thought you abandoned me for sure?" Lucy faked a hurt look.

He played along with her, "Oh, but dear Juliet, how could I ever?"

She pulled away, pinching his cheek playfully. "Idiot, you got the lines wrong."

Their little reunion was interrupted when another car pulled into the school's parking lot. The two blondes both turned their heads to watch the engine purr to a stop, and people to start crowding around the car

A new car. She noted.

It was a shade of vibrant red, seemed new enough to Lucy.

This certain car wasn't around her last year, nor did she know anyone with enough money to get a car like that. So there was a new student at school, who seems like they were kind of rich. What next?

Lucy's eyes focused on the car as it stopped in a parking spot, the driver's door opening. A flash of pink caught her eye. Okay. She takes that back. Pink hair, who can possibly have that colored hair when born? No, wait.

Levy had blue hair and Mirajane had white hair. It shouldn't have surprised her.

The crowd of people closed in on the one with the car, shouting while Lucy heard them ask inaudible questions.

"So, there's a new kid." Sting wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. "I don't think I'll like him."

Lucy glanced at him, confused, before the girls from the crowd squealed in delight. Her brown eyes immediately caught sight of someone with pink hair, and the features of a boy. Well, perfect.

"He won't stir up anything..." Lucy couldn't be sure. "If he does, you'll know."

He nodded, and bent down to place a kiss on her cheek. She smiled at him. Baaaka. How many times did I tell you, 'not in public'?

Sting then left, waving at her playfully. So she waved back, having a slight sinking feeling she hadn't gotten for years.

Something was going to go wrong. To make her life spin off it's course. And she knew it.