chapter - 33

Happy reading😊

__________________________________________

Neil came home angrily and directly went to his room....Sweta sensed something wrong and went to his room with a mug of coffee.....Sweta knocked the door...

N- mom.... please come in....

S- kya hua Tillu??? Tu toh Avni se milne gya tha na....

N- (sighed) yes....but she is too busy...

S- what???

N- haan woh mujhe dekhke vi busy thi.....

S- what!!! It is impossible...

N- no maa....maybe I have lost her...

S- arey Tillu tujhe pata hain??? Jab tu mission k liye gya....uske next day Avni kitni restless ho gyi thi yeh janne k baad....

N- to phir ab yeh kyun aisa kar rhi hain....

S- pata nhi....

Just then Sweta received a message from Neela...

S- Tillu tu kya Mehta house jaake yeh saman neela ji ko de sakta hain???

N- ok mom...

Neil rang the bell of mehta house... Neela opened the door...

Ne- arey Neil tum.....andar aao...

N- hmm aunty

Ne- sorry Neil meri wajah se tumhe phir se ana pada...

N- it's ok aunty......

Neil was a bit hesitant

Ne- kuch bolna chahate ho???

N- umm aunty Avni kaha hain??

Ne- pata nhi.....

N- matlab??

Ne- der se ati hain roj......pata nhi kya hogaya meri bacchi ko.....tumko kuch batayi hain kya???

N- noo...😔

Ne- but u both love each other nah???

N- I love her more than myself...

Ne- phir???

N- pata nhi....kuch to ajeeb behave kar rahi hain........aj mujse thick se baat vi nhi ki......

Just then they heard a sound coming from Avni's room...and they went there to check it....

Ne- billi hoga sayad....

N- hmm...

Neil was about to leave but he noticed something on Avni's bedside table...

N- aunty Avni kya beemar hain??

Ne- haan....bol rhi thi headache....

N- (in mind) headache k liye itne medicines??? Strange!!!

He secretly clicked some pictures of these medicines and left...

Sitting in his car Neil googled those medicines and found that they are anti depressants.....

N- Avni anti depressants kab se lene lagi?? Why is she depressed??? Is something bothering her.......I can't let this happen.....

And Neil left to his house.....

On the other hand Avni was driving back to home..

Av- Neil kitna khush tha aaj.....meri wajah se woh hurt hua....but I am doing all these for his betterment.....he don't deserve someone like me....broken... insecure and ugly........I can't face him anymore....mai dur se hi usko pyaar karungi.........

Flashback

Mitali's words were doing no good to Avni.....she went home immediately and cried a lot....she slept while crying...

The next day Karan left for London....he was very ashamed for the previous day....

Avni came to know about Neil's mission....she immediately left for khanna house....she was very restless.....after getting all the assurance from the khanna fam that Neil will be ok....she finally get some mental peace.....

While driving back home she received 1 message from a unknown number....which says.....dekho Neil k life me tumhari anne se hi uske jaan ko khatra hona start ho gaya......itne din to woh bilkul thick thak tha.....

Reality strikes Avni and she remembered all the words of Mitali...

Av- maine to yeh kabhi soch k hi nhi dekha........sayad woh sab sahi tha...Neil doesn't deserve me....

Flashback ends

Avni was lost in deep thoughts when her car was about to hit the car coming from opposite direction......her thoughts broke due to horn and she immediately turned the steering causing to hit a tree.....

Avni was safe but shocked.....and noticed Neil was running towards her.....

N- Avni tum thick ho na??? Mind kaha rehta hain tumhara??? Agar kuch ho jata toh???

Av- relux Neil i am fine.....

N- haan woh to mujhe vi dikh raha hain..... come let's go....I will drop u....jo vi issue hain tumhari....baad me solve karenge.....

Av- no Neil I will go by myself....

Now Neil lost his control and for the first time he shouted on Avni

N- (shouting) problem kya hain tumhari???? Kuch bol nhi rhe ho.... absent minded hoke drive kar rahi ho....anti depressants le rahi ho.....tum kuch bol kyun nhi rahi ho????

Av- yhi to problem hain....u don't deserve a girl like me....broken... insecure....

N- yeh tum kya bol rahi ho???

Av- please tum meri life se chale jao..... Please....u deserve better...

Neil understood how badly Avni was effected by Mitali's words and he also found that it is useless to argue with Avni in the mid road that too in night about her insecurity...

N- (in a very cold tone) are you sure???

Av- (crying) yess....

N- (in a very cold tone) sit in the car

Avni was about to say something but Neil cut her in between

N- maine bola car mein baitho.....

The whole journey was silent......Avni could notice his eyes were red from anger......

Av- Neil i am sorry....

Neil didn't reply.....

They reached the mehta house...... Avni was crying silently....

Av- (coming out of the car) good night....

Neil remained silent and went from there without uttering a single word

Precap- same

___________________________________________

Please do vote and comment