FORTY-THREE

Enjoy!!!

Ethan's POV

Tonight is the fundraiser and I'm taking Bianca as my date. I took my kids to my father's house, he wants to spend time with, I saw how he looked at them lovingly, they are the future of Wellington group, I can see it in his eyes that they mean the world to him. He didn't waste time in asking them what they want to become in future.

"I want to be a office boy like daddy, I want to wear suit everyday" Raymond said in his funny childish voice and my father laughed excitedly.

"So shall it be my boy! What about you princess?" He asked

"I want to be a mermaid" Rihannon said and my dad laughed.

After a while, I decided to go back home.

I saw Kylie seated with her attention on her Macbook, she stood up when she saw me.

"Hey sis" I said and attempted to go into Bianca's room

"You shouldn't go inside now... she's upset now" she said and I frown.

"Why is she upset?" I asked eagerly.

"We met Lizzy at the mall and she said a lot of things to her, not just that the press came out of nowhere and bombarded us with question but we managed to escape them. The last question we heard made her really upset" Kylie said.

"What was the question?" I asked sternly.

"Everyone thinks she seduced you because she used to be your PA and I think the press knows about Rihannon and Raymond, they asked if you are marrying her because of the kids?" She said and I sighed in frustration.
"The press and their terrible words" I murmured

"I think dad needs to put his wife in her place, she insulted Bianca so badly and advised her to look for a better man" Kylie said and my head sparked.

"You mean she confronted Bianca and spat those nonsense?" I asked and she nodded, I think I need to chat with that woman, doesn't she have any shame or self respect? She just met Bianca and she already going bitchy on her, I need to warn her to stay away from bianca or I'll have no choice but to get my father involved in this.

"Tell Bianca, I might not be able to come pick her for the fundraiser but the driver will take her there" I said and stormed out.

I drove towards my father's house, I drove into the compound and I rushed in, I saw her walking towards the wine cellar and I stopped her. I stood in front of her with my hands in my pocket.

"Look Lizzy, my sister and I are your biggest enemy, I know that, you think with us around you won't get your husband's attention, I get that but I want to warn you, stay away from Bianca, she has done nothing to you, never try to insult her or talk to her about any irrelevant thing again or you'll leave me no choice but to tell my father who you really are!" I warned nicely.

"What are you gonna tell me?" I heard my father's voice and I saw him behind me.

"Hey dad, I was just coming to see you" I said hoping he'll forget about what he just heard.

"Did you get into a heated argument with your step mom again?" He asked, I attempted to speak but Lizzy's voice cut me off.

"No Nathan! Everything is fine! He came to report one of the maidservant to me, I'll get it sorted out right away" she lied and I shook my head.

"She's tricky and cunning, I wonder why my dad didn't see that in her" I thought.

"Oh, okay" my father said and she walked away after sparing me another glance.