• 25 •

YALL THIS IS DDLB, If you don't know what that is please look it up and stop calling Nick slow 😭. It's also a polyamory story if you haven't figured that out by now💀. (If you don't know look that up too)

Zion

"Nick what's wrong?"
I asked from behind the door.

I've been hearing him crying for like an hour now so I finally decided to check on him.

I thought it would've stopped by now and I could just ignore it but I guess not.

As much as he's irritating me-and he really is,

He's still my favorite person,
My bestest friend.
And I should make sure that he's like okay or whatever.

He quickly paused his crying and wiped his eyes as I entered.

"GO AWAY!" He screamed forcefully tugging his sweatpants back down over his legs.

I had already noticed the blood droplets and welts as he did so.

"Why?" I asked.
"Lets talk about it."

I made my way all the way inside and Nick stood up, scrunching up his puffy face at me.

"I don't want to talk to you." He said bluntly.

"I already know what's going on and I packed my stuff already see!" He pointed to a duffle bag in the corner over flowing with nothing but stuffies.

I sighed.

"You don't have to-

"You stole my Daddy and now I have to live with daddy dent face!"

"But-

"No! You-you hate Nick. Daddy hates Nick! Ken-ken probably hates Nick too! Everybody just h-hates Nick!"

he's so....problematic

Nick started to sob loudly as he dropped down to the floor scratching himself frantically in frustration.

Marks instantly formed on his exposed skin and I finally realizing what he was doing.

I took both his wrist in my hands and held them as he whimpered.

"Stop hurting yourself Nick!"
I shouted.

"Nicky deserves it." He sniffed.
"Nicky hates himself too."

"Nicky neeeeds to feel pain."
"He needs it!" He said trying to pry out my grip.

"I don't hate you Nick." I stressed.

It's like words go in one ear and out the other with him.

He knows that really hating him is not even possible for me but yet he'll still say things like that.

I looked down at his hands in mine and noticed how jagged and sharp his nails were.

Probably been growing them out just to hurt himself.

"Hold on." I said.
"I'll be right back."

He looked up at me with big eyes and nodded.

Walking out and heading to the bathroom, I flipped through drawers quickly looking for the nail clippers until I found them.

I looked at them for a second before stuffing them in my pocket.