Chapter-5(end)

Sophia. POV.

AFTER the completion of sports week our school won overall trophy . I also stood first in 100 and 200m race events.

After that everything came back as normal but one thing was rising that was the rumors about me and Damien in a relationship even though we are not. I admit that I have a crush on him but i know my limits and about my crush on Damien Daisy and Lara knows.

My brothers confronted me and Damien but we denied it but I guess my cousins has threatened him because nowdays he don't talk to me. He avoids me like a plague. I was hurt but I ignored it. Tyler has also started avoiding us and Lara has starting acting rude with me because she thinks that I am the reason for all this cause. Her words actually hurt a lot.

So I started avoiding all of them I left both Lara and Daisy discreetly and they didn't even see me going far away from them. I guess I was not important in their life.

I ignored them because for me my lonliness is my friend atleast it do comes to me when others leave me. I started avoiding calling my parents because their voices hurt me and tells me what kind of daughter I am to them.

My cousins did noticed me and asked me but I said that I was just me. Daisy did try to talk to me but I left her as she will be fine with Lara as she also trusted those rumors.

I got a call from my parents regarding this matter because my cousins told my parents about it to my parents and they didn't trust me as always.

Even though I am the only daughter but to earn trust you need something and I guess I don't have it. So I started avoiding my family and friends. I am not depressed becasue I found my freedom in my games, music ,books and dancing.

........

Its actually weird nobody notices you untill its too late.

I applied for my sports scholarship after highscholl and during that whole time I spent alone with myself.

I left the country and went to E Country to persue my dreams. I represented my country in olympics and won gold medal for my country 3 times. After that I started concentrating on my career to become a lawyer. I completed my full studies at the age of 25 and during that time none of my family members yried to find me or call me just as I expected.

I aslo started writing novels which became best sellers.

I was all alone by myself. Me and my buisness.

......

Today I am going to meet my family at the age of 27 . When i reached there a big party was going on and I saw everyone was there even my school so called friends. Lara , Daisy , Tyler and even Damien. Strange but my family was friends with their families.

When i went inside the house I saw my family with their new 5 years old daughter Nora who has my father's black hair and my mom's brown eyes. Finally I was replaced. I am happy with it actually.

 I am happy with it actually