Do you remember?

You held my hand through hard times. You opened up the door to my mind. Days on end I would stand and wait, just for you, because you were the only truth in the lie called my life. I pretended to be happy, breaking into pieces, hiding behind the mask just to make you happy, I loved you. But as the time passed I realized you didn't need me.

       You loved me, but only as a friend. I wanted to give you my heart I wanted to show you how I Felt. But all I could show was restraint. When people Broke your heart, I would be your shield. If it rained I would have been, your umbrella.

       When we were younger, people would fight over you. Fighting over who was your best friend. I never fought over you, I knew It didn't matter, because I would always stand by your side no matter what. I kept to myself, knowing the truth.

      When the time came and you found out how I felt, You didn't freak out like I thought you would.  You loved me in return.

It's been along time since then. Do you remember? All of the times I was there for you, and you for me. It's almost been a year now, I still love you.

I will always love you, no matter what. Even if it means you don't love me back. Even if it means I have to let you go. I will always be your friend.

       I want you to know, I will always be there for you.

My love.
My life.

____________________________________
I love you
~Luna