21

Noah's back at school now and it's Lucas's birthday and I'm so prepared

Meet me outside the school at 8:00 ❤️
I text Lucas when I woke up. I got Noah ready and drove to the school. I saw Lucas standing in front of his classroom, no one was their because we were early. Me and Noah kept walking. Noah was still half asleep so he wasn't as excited as he normally is to see Lucas.
"Hey baby" I said grabbing Lucas's neck with one hand and still holding Noah's hand in my other hand. I kissed him and he smiled into the kiss I traced his bottom lip with my tongue and tugged on his hair slightly. He opened his mouth and my tongue slid in making him moan quietly and I pulled away. Lucas's hands were now on my waist. Noah was sitting on the bench next to us basically still asleep.
"Your a tease" Lucas giggled
I smirked and pecked his lips
"You'll get more later Huckleberry"

With out another word I basically jumped on Lucas wrapping my arms around his neck whilst his went to my waist.
"Happy birthday babe"
Lucas started rubbing circles on my back.
"Thank you baby" he said into my hair.
*********
30 minutes later
All the parents and kids are now arriving. Me and Lucas have been talking and kissing for the past half hour and Noah is starting to wake up a bit more.
"Daddy do I have to call you Lucas in class?" Noah asked coming to sit on my lap
"Yes bud" Lucas replied
"But your my daddy" Noah sulked
"I know but it's the Rules Noah" Lucas said
"Noooo" Noah complained
"Noah, please do what daddy says, you don't want him to get in trouble do you?" I said
"No mommy" Noah replied
**********

Can I come over? 😘
Lucas text me at about 7:30
Sure ❤️
This is when I was gonna give Lucas his birthday presents because Noah was sleeping round Riley's house.

I changed into a red lace bra and matching panties then put one of Lucas's white button up shirts on over the top and rolled the sleeves up slightly. I left my hair down and kinda messy and wore my pair of black platform Christian Louboutins and no makeup.

I went into the kitchen to pour two glasses of wine and I was reaching up to grab a glass when I felt two big hands placed on my waist

I went into the kitchen to pour two glasses of wine and I was reaching up to grab a glass when I felt two big hands placed on my waist. I spun around in his grip and smiled up at Lucas who was still a lot taller me. I put my arms around his neck and pouted
"Your early"
"Sorry baby"
Lucas pulled me closer so our bodies were touching and he moved my hair over my shoulder and started softly kissing my neck the kisses became harsher and it felt so good but I had to push him away.

"Wait, wait" I said slightly pushing Lucas's chest he pulled away from my neck and looked me in the eye
"Your birthday present"
"Can I have you first?" Lucas asked pulling me closer and I giggled
"You've waited all day, you can wait another ten minutes" I replied lightly hitting his chest and starting to walk to the living room to get Lucas's present "I thought I could but you look so fucking sexy in that"

I grabbed a white envelope from the fire place that had Lucas's name written on it. I handed Lucas the envelope and he looked confused. He opened it and a huge smile appeared on his face.
"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" Lucas's said wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up.
"Do you like it" I asked hugging his neck loosely
"You got tickets to the Texas football game this Saturday of course I like it"

He spun me around and I giggled holding on tighter to his neck.
"I love you so much"
Lucas said and I pulled away from his neck and kissed him passionately. He lifted me up a bit more and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Now for your next present" I said
"Oh I'm so ready baby" Lucas said and grabbed my ass holding me up.

He carried me upstairs making sure our lips didn't disconnect. I was playing and tugging on his hair making him groan and he kept squeezing my ass making me moan. Our tongues were fighting and it was getting very heated  VERY quickly.

He laid me down on the bed and kissed me roughly and I pulled away slowly
"Happy birthday Lucas I love you"
"I love you too" Lucas said and attached his lips back on to mine, he slowly started to un button the shirt I was wearing and put his hands on my sides.

He pulled away one more time and looked at the red underwear I was wearing
"Fuck your so hot" Lucas said moving to my neck I arched my back and his hands moved over my bra and onto my waist and I gripped onto the pillow above me.

He started to kiss lower past my breasts and to the bottom of my stomach.
"No, stop" I said pulling Lucas back up
"What?" Lucas said confused
I lifted his tight grey t shirt over his head and flipped us over so that I was now on top straddling his waist.
"It's you birthday, you get the most pleasure not me" I smiled and leaned down to place a gentle kiss on his lips, then moving to his neck and giving him a very obvious purple mark just below his jaw line, I softly kissed his chest and abs till I reached the waist bands of his jeans. I unzipped them revealing his black Calvin Klein boxers I pulled them down and......