Chapter 1

Go kill yourself I don't care!!!!! It would be easier without.you here!!!! The words of my wicked step sister ring through my head over and over as I cry in my room staring at the knife that layed on my desk. I start to feel weak from the stress it was as if I was in a dubstep music video and every time the bass drops I am being staped in the head. I go to my desk and put away my knife and take a pain killer. I hear my door click and I run to my bed and act as if I were asleep. I hear my mom slowly walk to my bed and rub my head. Then she sighs and walks out my room and closes the door behind herself. I sit there and stare into nothingness as I silently cry. Why does nobody care? Am I not good enough. Why doesn't anyone care enough to talk to me!? I cry into my hands as my thoughts run in my head. I slowly stop crying and get up and get dressed in a beanie, jeans, a blue flannel, and a pair of gypsy boots. I look outside and see the leaf covered lawn. I grab my wallet and walk out my room. "Madison? Is that you honey?" ,my mom asks from her room. "Yeah. Hey Mom?! Can I go downtown?..." ,I ask walking towards her room. "Yeah honey. Make sure to be home by 9:50! Okay?" , she replied as I walk to the door. "Okay Mom! Bye I lov-" ,I am cut off by remembering I left my phone. I run into to my room and grab my phone and 'Beats' headphones. Should I.....? I ask myself staring at my skateboard. I quickly grab my phone and put it in my pocket and tie a jacket around my waist and grab my skateboard and walk out the door closing it behind me.I skate down the side of the road listening to music.