Chapter 6.

-Wednesday-

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Y/n rubbed her face as she sat up and checked her phone. It was currently 12:09 am. She groaned as she saw the words she always loved but was right now annoyed at.

T.Holland is calling...

She pushed the answer button and held the camera to her face. She quickly got out of bed and turned down the volume of her phone. What do you want Tom? It's twelve in the morning." She said, her voice was raspy from just waking up.

"I'm sorry were you asleep?" Tom said, his face had a smile on it but his expression seemed guilty for waking her up.

"Yeah, but it's fine you need something?" She asked as she went to her door and slightly opened it to see if her mother was home. And indeed she saw her mother passed out on the couch with a few bottles lying around her.

She closed the door and went to sit back on her bed, spreading the covers around her and laying down as she talked to Tom.

"I just needed to tell you something. But it can wait for tomorrow if you want?" He said, half questioning her. "Go ahead, ask away." She said fighting the heaviness of her eyes.

"Well!" He started excitedly. "When you get here Friday I won't be able to get you from the airport sadly. But, I am going to send someone to get you and they are bringing you to the hotel. I won't be there because of the movie but when I am done I will come to your room and we can talk!" He seemed like a little kid ready to go to Disney Land. Y/n would have never thought someone would be so happy to see her.

She smiled at Tom through the camera. "I can't wait." She said, her eyes slowly closing. "Y/n?" Tom said laughing a bit. "Hmm?" she hummed in response, her eyes fluttering open slightly.

"I'm gonna let you go you seem really tired." Tom said smiling at the tired girl. He got no answer from her. She just stayed in the same position of her eyes closed and a slight smile on her face.

"Y/n?" Tom questioned, trying to wake her. His smile increased as he looked at her. "Goodnight."

Y/n's phone fell as Tom ended the call. The dim light eluminating her room. She didn't stir, or make a sound in her sleep. She dreamed of the possibility's that could happen on the plane ride Friday.