Aryanna

I never chose this shit . More like this shit chose me . I came from a small ass town where nobody looked out for one another . Its crazy cause I always saw myself living this Hollywood dream , you know how it be in the movies where the girl just always gets what she wants in the end ? In real life its always something fucking it up ...

"ARI !" Kiylah said busting into my room with an attitude interupting my thoughts.

"Bitch you aint here me calling you ? I need some money , I have plans later and you know I gotta look good so yeah . Can I get $100 ?"

"Girl , first of all dont be coming into my room busting doors open like that ." I said rolling over in my bed trying reach for the shoe box under my bed.

"Aigh my fault but sis he tryna take me out to this little hookah lounge shit Im tryna look good up cause where he about to go after tonight ? No fucking where bitch!" She walked over to my standing mirror and looked at herself as she told me about her plans for later.

"Aigh Kay here." I handed her the bread and layed back on my soft fur pillows.  "Have fun but just dont do anything stupid please."

She smirked and walked out my room.

Its like I raised that girl . Since it was always us , it was hard for me not to take care of her . I was pretty much forced into it .

I sighed and looked over at my phone and saw that it was 11 am . I needed to get up and do what I needed to do since I had work later on at 3 .

I worked in my homegirl Samiyas hair salon tryna make a little extra bread on the side cause I had dreams of my own . I wanted to open my own little boutique and branch my ideas out to people . It was kind of hard to try and focus on myself because Kay was like having a whole fucking child .

I locked my phone and snuggled myself back to sleep