What you don't know

Before reading this, play the song.

************************************************************************************

Takeru gasps asking:

- Y-you're Playmaker?

Yusaku nods sadly and answered:

- Yes... I'm so sorry for not telling you.

Takeru looks down darkly and said:

- I hit you... I almost killed you... You put your life on risk...

Yusaku hugs Takeru and said:

- You don't know a lot of things, Takeru. And I still love you. Only you. No matter what side of yourself you show me, I'll always love you...

Takeru looked at his beloved boyfriend and got teary eyes saying:

- Yes, you love only me as much I love you. And... Now I'm 100 % sure that you're Playmaker. I wont hurt you anymore... I know this is too much for asking to forgive me... But... Please, Yusaku... Help me to destroy SOL Technologies....

Yusaku puts one hand on Takeru's cheek and said:

- Takeru... I know everything. About your deal with Ryoken... And... I worked for Queen only to protect you. They wont come after you... Also, I forgive you.

Takeru gasps slowly erasing his tears and asked:

- You... Risk the whole stuff only to protect me?

Yusaku smiles answering:

- Yes, Takeru. Because I love you so much. I love everything about you. Even your scars on your body. My yearing for you was big when I was in Ryoken's house. I really wanted to touch you and be with you.

Takeru smirks and said:

- Now, it's time for me to show you my love, Yusaku or you prefer more to be called Playmaker.

Yusaku gulps blushing and he realized something. Takeru's eyes were filled with lust.

**************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter is coming soon... ^^