Something's wrong with my Wife, Jeon Jimin

just a fluff and short story, enjoy ;)

Third Person's POV

Jungkook placed his phone at the table just beside their bed and closes his eyes.

"Who are you texting this time?" Jimin asked with hawk eyes. Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes, hands pulling his hair in frustration. He turned, back facing his wife.

Jimin has been acting weird lately. He is always asking who's with him, who's texting him and other stuff and it makes Jungkook frustrated.

"Why don't you tell me!"

"I am not cheating!" Jungkook spat. Jimin's eyes went wide, blood boiling in anger.

"I didn't said you were!" Jimin retorts back.

"Then why don't you stop asking me!" He says and there's a moment of silence before Jimin snaps again.

"Because you are my husband and I needed to know!" Jungkook snorted, tongue rolling against the inside of his cheek.

"Jimin, you're so ridiculous!"

"But you love me!" Jungkook frowned.

"Did I say I don't love you?"

"No," Jimin pouts, "But you said I'm being ridiculous, it's not my fault you married a ridiculous wife." The older reason out. Jungkook pressed his eyes tightly. He know Jimin is so stubborn and Jungkook thinks it's cute but now he's getting annoyed by Jimin's stubbornness and with his ridiculous reasons.

"Jimin, I'm tired." He said tone low, he's tired, and just want to rest. He has an important meeting to attend tomorrow morning so he needs to sleep now but his wife won't let him and keep on disturbing him.

"Then rest. No one's stopping you." Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes.

"How could I ever rest if you're complaining? Now shut up and let me sleep."

"Now you want me to shut up." Jungkook felt a guilt in his chest when suddenly the room fell silent.

"When we were dating you said, you love hearing me talk, that you love my voice." Jimin said voice shaking. Jungkook pressed his eyes tightly.

He faced his wife. His heart sank when he saw his wife's tears that's threatening to fall. He caressed his cheek.

"I'm sorry, hon." Jungkook muttered.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you. I still love hearing your voice, I swear, I'm just tired, you know I love everything about you-" Jimin pressed his lips against the younger.

"Stop ranting." Jimin says pouting. Jungkook felt his heart warms and leans in to kiss the older's forehead, nose, cheeks, Jimin giggles.

"Stop, let's sleep." Jimin says, smiling.

*_*_

Jimin just stayed stubbornly in front of the main door blocking his husband's way.

"Jimin, I need to go."

"No!" Jimin exclaimed and a sigh escaped from Jungkook's lips.

"Jimin, please..." He pleaded but stubborn Jimin just shook his head.