Dear Crush,

x-x-x-x-x

Dear Crush,

If I would get a dollar every freaking time I think about you, I'd still have one dollar. Cuz, you never leave my mind.

Remember, when you teased me about my post about -
" Theres always this one crush which remains forever. "

Well, look at the irony. It has been you since forever.

Usually, people write all that stuff in love letters
'Oh, your brown eyes.  Your hair are perfect.'
But, I wanna tell you. It wasnt your hair or your dance moves that made me love you. Its the cute moments we spent. That cute heart of yours, it made me fall for you.

Well, I never planned on loving you. It just happened.

To be honest , I never fell for you at first sight.
C'mon, its not a movie, not like I knew from the first meeting, that Im gonna badly fall in love with you .
I guess it was fate.

Trust me , I thought it was just good friendship until I took a step off the bus.
When I realized that 'Its Over' . I wanted to run , get over again and tell you how it felt to go away.
But I couldn't help. I thought of turning back a million times, but I guess, I just couldn't.

The days after it were so empty.
Suddenly, the only person you talked your heart out to, is nowhere to be seen. Ouch.

I believed your song collection was the best but what mattered was maybe, listening to it with you. I loved your stupid jokes and old punchlines, but they are no fun to listen when yours aren't the lips speaking them.

Remember, our favourite song from the playlist was - 'Nobody's Perfect'. How we got crazy while listening to it.
But, You were perfect, for me.

You must have question in your mind.
'But we met after that. Many times. Why didn't you tell me ?'

You think its easy ? Girls like me dont get crushes. Im not a rose with the beautiful red petals. I'm a sunflower who follows the sun. We always follow the sun but never get it.

Why try when I know I can't get you?
Instead, why not keep crushing until it goes away. Atleast this way, it will last longer. I won't get hurt and atleast I'm happy stalking you.

Remember, the last time we met, you pronounced my name incorrectly... So, there's no way, this is happening, I guess.

Our old text conversations are still at the top of my list of reasons to smile everyday.

Sorry, but I love you and you can't change that. Not now, not ever.

Love,
A🌻

PS. I hope that this letter never finds you. In any case, if it does, I never expected you to love me. I guess , one-sided works for me. It has since three years 😊

x-x-x-x-x

So, thats it !
Good news is - he will never know if its him.

Well, I hope you got the title - Dear 'Crush'

Thanks for your time🌼