Denis? What are you doing???

Y/N POV
I was at the kitchen table, studying for the second week of school. As I was doing integers, there was a ring at the door. I sighed and went to open the door.

"Denis? What are you doing???" I asked. "Hey, Y/N! Where's mom?" "At the kitchen..." I replied, still shocked. "Hey mom can I take Y/N to my home,please?" I stood there and looked at him with wide eyes and my jaw dropped.

"Uh. Okay, but be careful!" I rolled my eyes and went to hug Denis. It's been YEARS since I last saw him, and now he's suuper tall. He hugged me back and I packed my things and got on the front passenger seat.

"You live, alone?" I asked him, but he just chuckled. "Of course NOT silly!" He told me. " I live with Alex, Corl, Sub and Sketch. They're really good friends." "What if they don't like me?" I asked him. He chuckled again. "They will. Don't ya worry." I shrugged and slept soundly while we went to his house.

Denis POV
I woke Y/N up, cause we were here. She woke up in shock as I tapped her lightly. Woah! Baby reflexes! I thought.

She got in the house and I called my pals over.

~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hey guys! Thx 4 reading my first book. I also recommend the Sketch x Reader book, GONE. It's really interesting! As Sketch says: Take It Easy!🙃