Chap-Chap 1

MABEL'S P.O.V

"Happy birthday Mystery Twins!!!!" they all shouted.

Today, is me and Dipper's 17 B-day. I can't believe it has been 5 years since Gravity Falls' encounter with Bill Cipher.

"So, how long did it take you guys to set ALL this up?" Dip-dot asked my two Wonderful Grunkles.

"Umm....probably three to five weeks." Uncle Ford replied.

"FIVE WEEKS!!!" I shouted, I mean, who takes five weeks to prepare a birthday party.

"Ohhhkaaaayyy, enough talking. I NEED CAKE!!" Grunkle Stan exclaimed and ran to the table with the Huuuuggee....no.....GIGANTIC CAKE!!!

Really. It's THAT big!

"I CALL THE BIG PIECE!!" Stan shouted

"Hey! We're the one with the B-day Grunkle Stan, Not you!!" I shouted back, running after my Uncle.

* * * * *Time skip...after the party***

While Dipper and the others were chatting with each other, I excused myself to walk around the forest. Re-playing all those great memories inside my head, while listening to my Favorite song.

After 20 minutes or so, I came across an open part of the forest with Bill Cipher's Statue in the middle.

And for some reason, I really want to draw stuff on his face...

So I took out my glitter pens. I even packed a tube of glitter.....hey, you never know when you need some glitter, and started drawing Seals and cute animals on his....triangle.....face...body......wut.

Ughhh!!.....For some other reason, I really want to shake his hand,

It won't do anything THAT bad, Right??. I said in my head.....

Imma shake it.... I will....

So I did.....I closed my eyes, waiting for sonething to happen, But nothing did......so I just started walking back to the Mystery Shack.

* * * *

On my way back, I started to hear something saying "Mabel..."

Which made me run for my life,

I ran and ran, hearing something running after me. But I eventually tripped on a rock

I looked up and saw I was right back at the spot where I saw Bill's Statue....but finding.......No statue at all

I looked behind me and I was now face-to-face with a demon

"Miss me Shooting Star?"...