chapter 1

Chapter 1-blank?

You stand up and look at him "thank you tet" You he giggles "so you were listening" You just give him the go to hell look and he laughs at you "ok well I hope to see you again soon very soon" The he just disappears. You take a moment to look around you then see a huge dragon fly over head you jump back a little. You start looking around some more to see a huge town near by "wow" Was all you could say and start walking that way. As you walk you see a couple of bandit walking you way they stop in front of you one had long black hair and beard the other two hand blonde hair one with so brown and the other with red highlights "hey girly were you off to" The one with long hair asked the other to snickered in the back. You didn't answer "wanna play a game" He asked "what do you want in exchange" You asked "you body for all our belongs" He launched "ok"

~time skip~

"WHAT HOW DID YOU WIN" he yelled you gather the stuff you had just won and started walking away from the young man pleading for their clothes back. As I walk away I hear something Blank?
~time skip~
You had finally made it to the town you notice a woman with a bag of gold beside her, she had some cards with there as well, you thought it may have been a good idea to challenge her for that gold. You sit down in front of her, she looks at you, giving you a questionable look. "May I help you" She asked "yes I would like to play you for that bag of gold" You respond smiling. She looked at you then at the gold and back to you and smiles "ok girly what do you have in return"." My life"was all I said

To be continued