Chapter 12

Blythe was getting desperate day by day to lure the Lord into her charms. She has not seen a man so shady and beautiful like him and just the thought of him was enough for her to palpitate with fierce need.

She was hungry for him.

She was waiting for a good opportunity to seduce him into her bed and show him that he could not get someone as beautiful and willing as her. After all she was tagged as the most beautiful young female in and around the six towns and villages.

"Papa, what are you planning?" Blythe inched towards her father and sat next to him in anticipation. She knew that her father was concocting a trap for the Lord.

"Here, take this." Knox handed a scroll to his daughter. "You will be setting out to the Lord's palace this noon and will hand over this to the Lord and to the Lord only.

"What is this, papa?" Blythe was happy to be finally going to see the Lord. She was beyond happy and all the levers of her vicious mind are working their way to beguile the Lord in her arms.

"This is the correspondence unfolding the floods situation here. The letter is to ask him for more resources to use. Now all you need to do is you need to do something to stay there in the palace with the Lord until I send someone for you. This is the time for you to tempt the Lord with your beauty, my dear daughter." Blythe shared the vicious smile of her father but the smile suddenly got replaced with a worried frown.

"But Papa, he is known as a danger himself. People say that he is more powerful than he let us know and he was a personification of ferocity. How can I entice him? What if it rebound back on me?" Blythe heard many stories of the shady Lord who has a strange power over the other Lords too. He was titled as the Lord of hell by the people for his brutality.

It was a common sense in the whole Northern region that the Lord detests betrayal the most. Three years ago there was a situation when the Lord got hold of one of his administrator being a mole sent by one of his rivals and according to the rumors, the whole palace shook bodily when he bellowed in anger.

Rumors went around the whole realm that scout who betrayed him was still kept alive in his personal dungeons and was still a sport of his inhuman torture. The palace help were prohibited to spread gossips and quite honestly, they were too terrified by the master to even think of spreading anything outside the palace.

Whoever had ever known the Lord, they would warn them not to ever come across him if ever they wanted their life intact. No person ever dared to talk against him, about him or to him.

"I know, daughter dear. You just need to tread carefully with the Lord. I have already asked one of our servants to bring few new dresses and gowns for you. It would be helpful to you. Make certain you have his trust, Sweety. Trust is a strongest bridge you can ever build; Once you build it, we can have our way easily but make sure that the one we are stepping on is blind enough not to know who is stepping on him." Knox preached his daughter. Blythe certainly felt confident after listening to her father.

She thought she was extremely tempting that a man cannot stop himself from looking at her in appraisal or wanting to touch her. She would use her body to ensnare the Lord.

She will have him at her mercy.

He will be hers and only hers.

She will hypnotize the Lord with her milky soft skin and curvaceous physique and he would never be able to get out of the entrance she made for him.

"I will do whatever it takes to get on Lords side, Papa. I will be leaving now, after all I have a Lord to trap." Blythe chuckled gleefully at the thought of seeing the graceful Lord again.

The trip to the palace was tiring but Blythe was too engrossed in her plans about the Lord that she hardly felt the long time of travel pass by. She travelled to Cragmoor in a boat and then took a coach that her father already arranged for her to Knightsfort.

The coach came to a halt in front of a large palatial mansion surrounded by acres of gardens filled with colorful flowers and sweet smelling herbs. Blythe was in awe when she looked at the huge house where the Lord ruled like a king. She couldn't take of her eyes from the large iron front doors that were guarded by six men, standing with swords and javelin.

The servants are buzzing in and out from possibly the back door with several household things working hard to impress their master. There were several men and women who were working in the gardens to maintain it.

Blythe was suddenly excited to stay in the palace in the future forever. Her father's quarters where she lives was probably one room compared to the huge proud mansion that stood in front of her. She couldn't help herself imagining the days of being a Lady of the palace, ordering the service people like a queen and live in luxury with the man she desired.

She gracefully walked towards the large front doors pulling out a graceful proud smile on her face."You. Open the doors for me. I am here to meet the Lord on an important issue." She ordered looking at the guard nauseatingly like he was nothing but mere dirt under her pretty sandals.

"I am required to know who you are and what you are here for and take the master's permission to let you inside, Miss." The guard replied politely bowing his head in respect.

"You dare to stop me? Your Lord would be beheading you once he finds out that you stopped the daughter of shadowvalor's town head." Blythe grimaced and looked over to the guard arrogantly. Suddenly the other five guards laughed a little but covered it into coughs. Blythe raised her eyebrow in arrogance at the gall of laughing at her.

"You must be having no knowledge about our master, Miss. Even the other Lords are required to seek his approval for crossing this threshold and here you are just the daughter of a town head. You are not even a help like us to have a liberated access into the palace." The other guard stated with a scoff.

Blythe was burning with rage when the mere guard stated that she was even below the help people. She could not contain her anger and raised her hand to strike the senseless low servant who had the nerve to talk back to her.

Just as her hand was about to touch the guard, it was held back by something slim and hard. She tried to move her hand but it was still constricted. Blythe turned around to strike the person who held her but she froze when she saw what stopped her and who.

The person she desired so much, the Lord himself was standing before her looking nothing less like a God who descended from the heavens. The Lord was looking grim and his eyes were pitch black with red circle. He has unique eyes she had ever seen.

But the pleasure of seeing him was short lived when she notice what was holding her hand. A cane. She was disappointed that it was not the Lord's hand that touched hers but it was his cane.

The Lord pulled his cane back and looked at Blythe with an evil glint in his eyes which Blythe mistook as attraction.

"Lord Knight, It's my pleasure to be in your esteemed presence. I am Blythe Garrick, Town head Knox Garrick's daughter. I am here to give you a correspondence that my father wished you to read." Blythe eyes shined with eagerness and put forth her hand for the Lord to kiss it.

"Ah, Garrick's daughter! I was just waiting for you. Come in Miss. Garrick, wasting your power in striking others is foolish as you might need all your energy in the future."Lord Knight said blinking his eyes at the guard who was about to get slapped to which he nodded gratefully and the Lord walked inside the mansion without caring to kiss Blythe's hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Hope you enjoy it.

Finally, Lord Knight's official entry is here. 

Blythe has high hopes in ensnaring the Lord, you think it would be fruitful?

What do you think of Lord Knight?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim