Thankful For A Demon's Long Life Shuten x Ibaraki Lemon

"My friend." When Ibaraki Doji sit on Shuten's body because he was drunk, the wine he was holding spilled everywhere.

"Ibaraki, you're drunk." said Shuten, while supporting his body,

"We haven't seen each other for a long time."

The "I miss you so much"  afterward was almost inaudible, but Shuten still heard it,

In the past, when the two got drunk, Shuten who was better at drinking, will take care of the drunk Ibaraki. But Shuten never saw Ibaraki like this before, so he doesn't know what to do. Maybe, it really because they didn't saw each other in such a long time. He's tierd from chasing after that women anyway, maybe Ibaraki is just really glad to see him.

This idiot.

Shuten hugged him and tried to get him off his body. But Ibaraki just but his arm around his neck and act like koala.

This is the first time, Shuten saw him like this.

Looking at his flushed face, for the first time, Shuten don't know what to do. According to his usual  temper, he will have already kick Ibaraki off and when he wake up again, he will naturally changed back to the way he was before. Calling him his friend over and over again.

For so many years, he was the only one, who stay with him.

He sigh before gently carried Ibaraki to the bed. Just then Ibaraki open his eyes he saw that he was being carried by Shuten.........and then he got thrown on the bed by Shuten, who realize what happen....

Ibaraki: "My friend? Are you drunk?"

Shuten "........."

Shuten let down his hair and casually laid on the bed.

A few strands of red hair scattered over Ibaraki and he feel a bit uncomfortable. It feel like there really is a fire burning him. They usually get drunk and fall asleep, but today Ibaraki feel different.

How long has it been since they last seen each other? Ever since the woman called  Momiji appeared, Shuten became different. There seem to be a bottomless pit between them, until one day he went after her, despite his protest. Suddenly, he seem to be the only one left in this giant palace. But he refuse to leave, so he wandered around like a ghost. He will get himself drunk, fall asleep, and the cycle will begin all over again.

Until he came back, today. In addition to being happy, all he can feel was sadness.

Ibaraki turned his head to glanced at Shuten and saw that he was also watching him. Just then Shuten smile in disappointment and said,

"How great will it be, if you was her."

At that moment, it seems that something suddenly collapsed.

A seed soaked with bitterness suddenly fell into the ground and the snake-like vine destroyed all reasoning.

Ibaraki use his demon power and turned into Momiji in the blink of a eye. He quickly turn Shuten's face toward him and smash his lip against his. He tried to sit on Shuten's body. but a pair of strong hand stop him.

"You're insane."

"Isn't that what you want? Demon King Sama."

The mocking "Demon King Sama" also accompany Ibaraki's despair.

Shuten immediately realized what happen. He was drunk, but it wasn't reasoning that stop him, but a instinct that stop him. Momiji was right in front of him, so why did he resist? Why is everything he can think of, was the annoying person who always call him, his friend?