Chapter 8

"Truth or dare?" Niall asks,a smirk playing on his lips.

Dread. Dread is what I feel. memories, horrible memories flooding back making me dizzy. Why? why this stupid game that makes no sense. The game is pointless, your forcing people to share information they obviously don't want to share and your practically blackmailed into doing some stupid shit that you'll either regret or be embarrassed about.

Everyone nods excitedly, and I just shift awkwardly and begin picking at my fingers.i don't really listen I just kind of keep my head down avoiding eye contact. I catch people downing a few shots a a few pecks hear and there but I can't wait for this stupid game to be over, I'm lucky nobody has actually bothered to involve me into this pathetic game. But obviously I can even jnx my thoughts now.

"Jess,truth or dare?" my head snaps up at the mention of my name.oh god.

"Huh?" I try and stall hoping the buzz of my phone goes of indicating everybody must leave ready for my dad returning from wherever he's been tonight. but as usual I'm still running low on a bit of luck and the game proceeds.

"Truth it dare?" Niall chuckles.

"Ermm...truth." I smile slightly.

"Okay, hmmm.." Niall looks around for any kind of inspiration when somebody answers for him "whats your darkest secrete."

Harry. Harry answers for him.

"Ermm..." I respond nervously.he couldn't possibly know rite. no way he could know.maybe he's just curious,people just are curios aren't they. he doesn't know does he, about the incidents, that have seemed to become more frequent these past few weeks."i don't know I'm an open book." I say hoping they buy that or just let it slide.

"That's not an answer." he snaps back, why? why is he acting like a dick. I turn my head ever so slightly looking at Niall hoping for help. hoping that he sees I really don't want to answer Harry's question.

"Erm, doesn't matter that wasn't my question." he gives a sympathetic smile,before it turns into a large grin."whas the meanest thing you've ever done?"

I take a moment to think,im not sure why because I've never really done anything bad before. apart from," I got of the school bus and beat up this girl." everybody's eyes wide probably not excepting a 'book worm' or 'nerd' like me to have ever been in a fight.

Charlotte seems to be laughing when I look at her nodding,"god I remember that,man did she deserve it. saying things for mouths insulting Jess. but then as soon as she said something about Jess' mum and-"

"Charlotte!" I snap at her angry that she's actually say that infront of people

"Sorry,sorry. I didn't mean to." she looks down.

I feel the tears burning in my eyes from the memories of what happened that day. it was truly awful.i feel the tension grow thicker within seconds, everybody looking.

"Erm...Annabella, truth or dare?" I say dully, before an idea comes to mind.

"Dare." she states proud.

"I dare you to make out with zayn." I smirk,waiting for the fire to ignite.the tears still evident in my eyes but slowly fading.

"No way!" Harry raises his voice. bingo, let the fire burn.

" why would that be Harry?" Niall smirks and everybody laughed.

"I-i," he stuttered, and she began kissing Zayn. We played a few more rounds witch consisted of Calum putting his hand down the toilet, Charlotte covering her face in tooth paste,and zayn brushing nialls teeth with that tooth paste. plus a few other truths or dares. it was funny I guess, I've never actually enjoyed a game like that because I'm ashamed of what I have to do in front of people but this time, all was well untill the beeper on my phone started to blare out some annoying high pitch bleep, indicating my dad was due home. everybody stood up ready to leave,when a bright set of headlights shine through the window.v