No Jumper

"Yo who they? Nahmir says responding to Adam's previous question. "You never heard of YBB?" Adam asks. "Adam if it's one of those wack ass old school groups ion give a fuck." Jay chimes in. Cordae shakes his head "You need to stop disrespecting old school rappers." Jay ignores Cordae and goes back to eating his burrito. "YBB stands for young boss bitches it's an all girl group similar to y'all, they got a new song out called Glitter Pistols." Adam says. "Run that shit." Nahmir says. The song plays and Cordae is nodding his head to the beat "This shit slaps." Jay looks at Cordae "Nigga you really mental, this shit trash. Especially the bitch who's rapping right now. I rather listen to that old school rap shit." The song finishes and Nahmir nods his head "I fuck with it" Cordae gives Nahmir dap and smiles. "See Jay you the mental one nigga." Jay ignores Cordae again and eats his burrito.

Loni's POV

"That nigga really dissed me!" I laughed to myself. "Tuh time to diss his bald headed ass now." Imani looks at me "You sure about this it's gonna start some beef." I laugh again and say "I'm sure that nigga was definitely sure about what he said when he was talking about my rapping." Imani nods her head and I walk out to the parking. I do the dash to the studio. The words our flowing out of my head and my adrenaline is pumping. I barge in the studio to my producer fucking a hoe "Yo I need to rap now get that hoe out of here." He pushed the girl off his dick and she whines holding her boob in one hand and grabbing her shoes with the other. I put the head phones on and he plays a beat for me. I put all my emotions into the song. The beat goes flat and the song is over. "Ion wanna hear it just put it out tonight." I storm out.

Nahmir's POV

"HAHA NIGGA SHE REALLY DISSED YO ASS." I say to Jay. Loni just dropped a song dissing the fuck out of Jay. Now he all pouty and shit. "No she didn't." he mumbles. I look at Cordae and laugh two times louder.

"Nah bro she flamed your shit" Cordae laughs

"Nah bro she flamed your shit" Cordae laughs. Jay gets up and goes to his room. We watch the video again and laugh loud so Jay can hear us. "Nah but for real for real this shit slaps." I say. Cordae nods and sings along to the song.

Loni's POV

"Yea this is Adam from No Junper, we want to meet up with you."

"Oh you the weird white guy right?" I say.
"Um yea, can we meet at The Holy Grail in two weeks at three o'clock ."

"Bet" I say and hang up the phone.

Two weeks later

I wake up to my mirror ceiling and yawn. I do my morning routine and pick out an outfit for today.

I lay my edges and check the time 2:30

I lay my edges and check the time 2:30. I hop in my car and drive to the place. I park in a spot and lock my car. I see that nigga Adam in the store already. "Damn there's mad cameras in there." I say to myself. I walk in the store and give everyone dap. I talk to Adam and shop . "So how do you feel about Jay?" He asks me. "Damn I can't even shop in peace without being interrupted by dumb ass questions about bald headed ass niggas but since you asked ion like him, he really had the nerve to criticize my rapping. He can suck my dick. PERIOD!!" I yell making the other shoppers turn around. "Boo fuck y'all looking at." One woman covers her sons ears and walks out the store. I stick my middle finger at them and continue shopping. "Adam I gotta question for yo ass." I say holding up a shirt to my body. "Ask away." He says. "You get pussy?" I asks. "Of course I do." I laugh and slap his bald head. "You funny bro." I say. After shopping we walk out the store and walk around. "Ayo is that YBN." I hear a voice say. I follow Adam to the group. "What's up guys." Adam says to them.  He conversates  with them completely forgetting I'm here. I move him aside and say "So what's the word Jay?!" I say. He jumps up and gets in my face. "Yo diss was trash bitch." He says. "Ya Ight." I say pushing his head with my fingers. He grabs my hand and squeezes it tight. Cordae comes in between us breaking it up "Yo Jay stop." He says." I push Cordae now furious. I slap the fuck out of Jay with my free hand. "YO THIS BITCH IS WILDIN!" Jay yells. "AND NIGGA YOURE A BALD HEADED PUSSY ASS BITCH WHATS NEW?" I scream. Nahmir and Cordae pull Jay back and Adam attempts to pull me back. "YO JAY PUT THAT SHIT BACK!" Cordae yells. A shot goes off and that's when I pull out my gun and start shooting but not to kill I ain't trying to go to jail. I hear Jay groan and then I groan right after him "FUCK" I yell clenching my leg. I see Jay on the floor between Cordae and Nahmir clenching his leg as well. I put my head back and see Adam talking on the phone. The ambulance sirens wail in the background.