Chapter One

Caroline's perspective

I am driving fast in London. I was called by my manager , Simon , Cowell in his office. A lot of scenarios ar going trough my mind .
            I arrived in the front of a big building . I ran to his office and entered .
Simon-Ah ! Caroline ! It's a pleasure to see you again !
I already knew something was not alright. He never talks like this.
Eu-Did I had a choise ? I ask trying to mime a smile .
Simon-Please , take a seat . The other guest will arrive very soon .
I looked confused to Simon. I sat down and in less than three minutes I heard a knock in the door .  I looked behind me and I saw Liam entering the office . Yes ! You heard it ! The one and only Liam Payne ! The guy who stoled thousands of feminine hearts . The guy who is always perfect no matter what he does .  I am always in a competition with him . I don't even know why . I just hate him . Altough we both have Cowell as mananger we don t even talk . We can't suffer each other .
We made eye contact and we were both surpised and angry 

Liam-Simon ?!
Eu-What the hell is he doing here ? !
Liam-Me ? What are YOU doing here  !?
Simon-Please calm down ! I've got some news for you , guys . Liam , please take a seat and calm down . That is available for you to Miss White . You are both adults and you should behave like one too . I've got fantastic news !
Eu-If they are so fantastic why is he here ?
Liam-You are the one with no place here ! Weren't you supposed to sing on the streets ?!
Simon-Liam !

I was shocked about what he said. . But also .... he was right  . Five years ago , when I was just sixteen years old ,  I was beaten and forced to sing on the streets by my father.  My mom died when she gave birth to me . When I turned eighteen I ran away from "home" and I created my own life . I was discovered by Simon in the same day as Liam at the X Factor in 2010 '

A few tears showed at the corners of my  eyes

I frowned and I went out the office 

Liam's Perspective

Simon-Payne ....You are an IDIOT !
Me-You don't have to say it twice . I am going after her .

I went on a hall and I heard some sighs from the restroom I was going near .

I looked in and I saw her punching the wall with her right hand .
Me- Are you ok ?
She didn't answear .
Me-I am sorry ... I shouldn't have said something like that . I was a jerk  .
She looked at me once more ,  then she washed her face and remade her make-up and then she passed near me  .  
Me-Why do you hate me so much ? I still don't know !
Caroline-Listen to me !  It doesn't matter what we are going to do togheter . It will be strictly professional . Not even a chance to get friendship or any kind of love from me . Clear ?
After saying these she goes back in Simons office .

Caroine's Perspective

Me-So ... You said you have  "fantastic news" I said while making the quotation mark  . Let's hear them !   
Simon- Ok ! As you both know , you are two of the most famous singers in the world . Always in the charts . So , I thought that it would be amazing to have an album togheter , a tour and...

Me-And ... ?
Simon-I want you to pretend that you are in a relationship .
Me-What ?
Liam-What?!
Me-Why would you want that ?
Simon-It would attract the spotlight.  Just think about it ! Two of the most known celebrities togheter , with an album , a tour , maybe a brand !