you're just too busy jumping to conclusions to notice

"Damn Damn Damn Damn I'm gonna be late again." Naruto was Hopping awkwardly across the room as he tried to get into his trousers whilst at the same time trying to shove his top on

'Calm Down Kit, You'll be fine.'

"No! I decided that I might try to pass this year, but if I show up late then that means I'm screwed and will never graduate."

Not a minute after he said that, The blonde was out the door, and running down the street with as much speed as he could muster without bringing suspicion to himself. He was already a half an hour late according to his time seal, But hopefully if he isn't any later, Iruka might let him take it still.

When he reached the classroom, he took a few seconds to compose himself before bursting into the room.

"IM HERE!!!!!"

"Oh Naruto, Hurry-sit down, we were just about to start the exam, If you had been any later, you would have lost your chance to Graduate."

'Wait what? I thought that I was already late?'

"Erm, Ok, Thank you Iruka-sensei!" As Naruto made his way to his seat, he made a point to ignore all of the glares sent his way, It's not like he cares anyway."

'Kurama?'

'Yes kit?'

'Did you by any chance, disrupt my chakra flow, to change the seal on my wrist?'

'I don't know, Did I?'

'Honestly, I don't know whether to be Mad or Grateful right now.'

The conversation was abruptly cut off when Iruka addressed the class

"We will now start the final exam. When your name is called, proceed to the testing room. The final test will be on the clone Jutsu,"

'Clone Jutsu Huh? This should be easy.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Naruto was called to the 'testing room' He stood in front of a desk, filled with Konoha headbands.

"You can start whenever you're ready Naruto." Iruka said. Holding up his clipboard to show that he was ready.

"Ok! Here I go!"

The blonde clasped his hands together in the Ram hand sign and channeled a tiny portion of his chakra reserves, the result being three almost perfect Clones, He didn't want to make them too good. He had an image to keep up after all.

speaking of an image to keep up. "I did It! I did It!" The blonde shouted in fake excitement, jumping up and down and throwing his hands about rapidly. "Iruka -Sensei! I did It! Does that Mean that I can be a ninja now?"

The scared brunette chuckled "Yes Naruto," He handed one of the blue headbands to his student. "Congratulations on passing!" He ruffled the blonde locks, and It made Naruto inwardly laugh, as he'd done the same thing countless times to Kita, and the rest of the children at the orphanage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Naruto left the room. he kept his headband in his pocket instead of putting it on. He didn't want to put it on just yet. although he knew that he could have passed a long time ago, the fact the he had a material object to attest to the fact that he had officially become a ninja was still sinking in. He wanted to preserve that feeling.

Sitting outside of the academy on the swing, The jinchuriki mulled over his thoughts. Glad that Kurama was asleep for once, and hence, was not going to interrupt him.

'Now that I've actually graduated, I'm going to be put on a team. Hopefully it won;t have the screaming Banshee or the Emo Kid in the back of the class. I can deal with anyone except them'

"There, You see him?"

Naruto's heightened senses picked up the conversation from two of the mothers nearby the academy entrance.

"It's that boy." The other woman replied "By the looks of it, he's the only one without a headband, Must mean he's the only one who failed."

Naruto scoffed. "Actually I did pass, I just don't wanna brag and show it off like the rest of thos spoiled brats over there." He muttered under his breath.

"Well it serves him right" The one that Naruto dubbed Woman 1 Said.

"Just Imagine what would happen If he became a ninja." Answered woman 2

'Heh, You don't need to imagine, It just happened, dumb-asses. You're just having too much fun over there- skipping to conclusions to realize.'

"He's the boy who-"

Naruto didn't even care who was saying what at this point.

"Shh! We're not aloud to talk about that."

Naruto scoffed again, He found himself doing that quite a lot these days. Getting up from the old swing, The blonde decided to walk back to his apartment and maybe fix the bed again for tonight, The pile of ripped up blankets wasn't exactly the comfiest thing last night.

When he got to the apartment, He was relieved to see his door still intact. although the window was still non-existent after last nights incident.

Seating himself against a wall by the used-to-be-bed. Naruto unsealed a scroll that he had stored within his Jacket. inside of said scroll, were more scrolls, each containing a form of equipment used to create and design seals.

"I better get to work on this seal again If I wanna get Suzuki that book."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter kinda went into less detail towards the end, But like I can literally feel my eyelids drooping and I cant even think straight. So I'm sorry lads but this'll have to do. Leave a vote If you liked it and thanks for reading XD XXXXXXX

~Author-Chan signing out

(Riley123Baines, One of three proud Kage of Choshagakure)

U wanna join Choshagakure? message me riley123baines

Or one of the other Kage

FlockOfRobbins