Ch.1~ Tinted Stares

Wendy's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked over at Donald. I have had the biggest cr- weeeelllll nothing on him since he moved here. By the way, we live in Fastfood, UFI(United Foods of the Internet) and go to Burger Joint High. I, of course, am one of the most popular people, by the way, and boss everyone around. Everyone except the "high and mighty" McDonalds! Ugh, I hate how he has no sense of hierarchy in this school. Though I refuse to acknowledge it, he is one of the most popular kids here. Every girl has drooled nonstop over his-his strong figure, dreamy face, and don't get me started on hi-shit, I was rambling wasn't I? There's nothing special about him, just another cute popular guy the girls are going nuts over, especially the temporary transfer student, Jiffia Smooth, Jif for short, since her and her twin Jiffia Crunche get mixed up a lot. Oh well, just have to continue to get him to stay in line." You okay Wendy?" Donald asks, making me blush slightly." You've been staring at me for the past five minutes." I mentally slap myself." Oh so-sorry senpai!" I squeak out, slamming a hand over my mouth.What the fuck Wendy, you don't fucking like him!"W-what did you call me?" He stutters, thinking about what I said probably."Nothing, fu-fuck off Mickey D." I say, my face slightly red and my ear exposed since my head was turned away. He smirks after seeing me blush."Come meet me after school if you want a surprise my dear~" I feel a shiver going down my spine. What the fuck Wendy, don't go! My conscience tells me, but I ignore it." Alright, daddy, two can play at this ga-hnmme~" I moan into his ear that's right by my mouth, biting it gently as I stand up and walk off, looking back at his blood red tinted face and his dumbfounded stare at me. I wiggle a bit then laugh and keep walking to my locker.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/n
Fuckin kick-ass bro amiright? Hope u especially, Wendy's, enjoyed this hilarious fanfic! Bye suckers!