Before I Leave

A/N: **Slight Smut I guess** I hope you enjoy!!!!!!! Vote if you liked it and want more like this!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N POV

"I'm gonna miss you......." Demi mumbled against my neck. She leaves for four months straight. And I'm not gonna get to hold her. Kiss her. Make her smile. " I love you Demi...." I said kissing her forehead. Her grip around my neck got tighter. A single tear hit my shoulder and I just lost it. I rest my hands on her hips and she say up.

Y/N: I love you Demi....

Demi: I love you too babygirl......

She pulled me back into her do I could hold her. In six hours I won't be able to do this. She took my face in her hands and looked me in the eyes. Her tender lips rested upon mine. We moved in sync. I want to capture this moment so it never ends. I don't have time for any intermissions before she leaves. I need this and I need her to have this moment.

Y/N: let me do this before you leave......Do you want me to ?

Demi: I'll make sure you get enough.......So I'm the last thing on your kind.

I looked from her eyes to her lips as did she mine. She slowly leaned in and connected our magnetic lips. Her hands holding my face and mine her hips. She motivates my body. Her hands move to my shoulders and push me onto my back. My hands travel down to her ass as she moans into my mouth. I flip us over so I'm hovering over her. "This is for you baby....just let me do this for you......please..."

She took my right hand and placed it on her tit, giving me control. I began to kiss her neck as she clawed at my back. I could care less about the pain from her scratches, once my girl was taken care of. I alternate between tits and reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her favourite. I attached it to me and went between her legs to make sure she was ready for me.

Her taste is my favourite and I can never get enough. I love the way I make her feel. Knowing I'm pleasing her, pleases me. I travelled back up her body so she can taste what I did and find out why it was so hard for me to stop. I slid it inside her and she took a sharp inhale. She grabbed my ass as waves of pleasure spread across both of us. The harder she squeezed, the faster I went. We both finished at the same time and I flopped down next to her and detached the toy.

She immediately wrapped around me and we dozed off. I woke up to her alarm going off but she was still sound asleep, I guess she was tired 😏. I gently shook her and her eyes fluttered open. "I don't wanna leave you...." she started to sniffle. "I don't want you too either...." my eyes starting to water. "Can you hold me a little while longer p-please....before I-I leave...." she rested her head in the crook of my neck and her arms wrapped around it as well. "O-of course....." I replied wrapping my arms around her waist and squeezing her slightly. "I love you Demi....." kissing her shoulder. "I love you too....." she said kissing my neck.