"Oh!"

"Oh!" You gasp suddenly, opening the door to you and Michael's shared bedroom. On the bed he lay, legs spread wide, his length gripped in one of his hands with your panties in the other, pressed to his nose. His eyes fly open at your sudden gasp, and he quickly scrambled to his feet and wraps a blanket around his waist.

"Wow, Uh, Hey!" He stammers, tossing your panties to the side. "You're home early! Why're you home so early?"

"I um.." your eyes travel sinfully down his broad chest, shamefully drinking in every mark and crevasse his body held. "I...um, finished my errands early."

Michael smirks as you marvel at him, and he loosens his grip on the blanket, exposing him just a little bit more. He snickers as your eyes finch ever so slightly at the blanket, almost trying to expose him some more.

"I'll uh, I'll let you get back-"

"Now why would you do a silly little thing like leaving?" He asks, slowly striding over to you. He chuckles lowly as you meet his gaze, "you and I both know I can hear those sick thoughts, my darling."

"Michael..." you whisper, so quietly you barely hear it. You can practically feel his ego inflate as he lays back on the bed, hand trailing back down his body to please himself some more. You quickly leave, slamming the door shut behind you as you try to quell the thoughts in your head.

"Aw, fuck! Kitten.. mm..." he moans from behind the door. You kick yourself to fight the urge-

"S-shit Baby, the sweetest fucking pussy... you like that huh?"

You screw your eyes shut and beg your legs to walk away, stop listening to Michael's delicious moans and-

Did he just call your real name?

You swiftly turn around and swing the door back open, cheeks and ears hot from embarrassment. He tilts his head to look at you, using his magic to close the door behind you.

"Care to help me, kitten?" He asks with a smirk. "Two hands are better than one, after all."