Part Two

Keith tried so hard to tell himself this was a good thing. That he could survive like this.

The prince's first decision was that his precious pet needed to be more decorated. He'd escorted him to a room deep in the ship and handed him over to the female Galra waiting inside. It was the first time he'd seen a full female Galra before, she was definitely short for a Galra, male or female, and she had simple, short cut hair, her ears poking out from it. She regarded Keith was disapproval, commanding him to take a seat. He didn't really know what to expect but in the end she'd given him quite a few new piercings,almost all pure gold. She'd pierced his ears, giving him heavy red jeweled earrings that hung rather low, a septum ring, an eyebrow piercing, a single lip ring, and in the most uncomfortable interaction, a tongue piercing. She didn't seem to care much when he would whine or squirm.

Once she finished she had removed the cuffs holding his arms behind his back, threatening him that if he tried anything she would personally take his eye out. She went to a rather ornate box sitting on a table and opened it up, taking out what was in it and returning to him. That was when Keith saw they were golden hand cuffs of sorts. They could've passed as simple golden cuff bracelets, but there was a heavy chain connecting the two. Unlock the others though, this did allow him more slack and use of his hands. The female galra instructed him to hold his hands out and he did so, and she cuffed his hands in front of him this time. Once that was done she went back to the box.

"I'm sure the prince will want you to change so here you go." She came back and thrust a folded violet cloth into his hands. He stood up to change but he realized that it really was just a long cut of cloth. He had no idea how he was supposed to wear this. She seemed frustrated that he was just staring at it and snatched it from his hands, setting it aside. "Didn't your mother ever teach you to dress yourself? Let me do it for you." She muttered before suddenly grabbing the waistband of the leggings he wore and pulling them down.

"What the- Lady you can't just do that!" He snapped, hurrying to cover himself, his face already bright red.

"Then learn to dress yourself." She said with a nod, grabbing the cloth again and unfolding it. "Now move your hands so I can do this for you."

"No way!" Keith was not one who liked undressing around other at all. He'd only just started getting used to having to share a shower room with the others, and even then he hated it. "Just turn around and I'll do it!"

"You don't even know how to." She said, crossing her arms.

"I'll figure something out, just give it to me." He said stubbornly. She rolled her eyes and handed it to him before turning around. He found that the fabric was almost entirely see through, which was more than a little unfortunate. After a short while he sighed in defeat. "Okay, I need some help." He said, handing the cloth back to her. He allowed her to wrap it around his waist the correct way, and in the end it wasn't as see through, but it was still much shorter than he would've liked. He made a mental note to try his best not to bend over, ever. Afterwards, she instructed him to sit down and wait for Lotor to return for him.

***

The piercings weren't that bad. Having to wear something awfully revealing wasn't that bad. He would live through that. Then, Lotor felt the need to keep him around like some sort of pet. It was painfully embarrassing, when he felt the need to keep him with him when in the control room with his generals. They quickly learned to pay Keith no mind, but still, having to be around people in this state brought him enough shame to last him a life time. Most of the time, Lotor would keep him on the floor in between his legs, his head resting against his thigh. Usually he would play with his hair or scratch just behind his ears lazily as he went about his business. On a good day, like today, Keith would often find himself falling asleep.

Little RedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara