PaRT ʻuMIkUmĀlUA

Yoongi woke up happy today. It was his birthday. He forgot how old he was turning. He stopped counting after school. He couldn't wait to see what cake the members had gotten him.

He walked into the kitchen and was met with Jin's cooking. "Morning, birthday boy," Jin sang as he entered.

"Good morning, hyung," he replied.

Jin served him pancakes which made him grin very happily. He loved pancakes.

Jin stayed with him as he ate, the both of them casually talking. After he ate, they put his dishes into the dishwasher.

"Follow me," Jim told Yoongi excitedly. "Your birthday present is waiting."

Yoongi grinned a gummy smile and followed Jin happily. He led him outside where the other members were.

Jimin was stood next to something slightly taller than him that was under a white sheet.

Yoongi made several guesses in his head as he looked at the outline of the thing under the white sheet.

Jin lightly nudged him. "Go take it off."

Yoongi walked quickly to it. With a quick whoosh, he had pulled the white sheet of and underneath it lay a human like trophy-award with a standing thing. The little plaque said 'worlds greatest fucker, Min Yoongi.'

"I love it," Yoongi squealed as he almost cried tears of happiness. "So much, it's perfect!!"

They all grinned as he thanked and hugged them all.

Everyone began to go inside before Yoongi said, "Wait."

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi looked at them. "Can I marry it."

Why am I still writing this shit??