Aladdin- Are Breakups Contagious

POV: Aladdin

First day of practice was going pretty well. We were working speed and agility, some of my more stronger skills. My position was the running back of the team. When most of the players were tired out, I was full of energy. Water break came and honestly didn't need it.

"I'm honestly so done." Eric sighed "Oh by the way me and Vanessa are back together now."

"What are you crazy!" I exclaim "she treats you terrible and she a jerk."

"She changed and plus she the girl from the singing channel" he snapped back at me

"Changed in three hours" I asked "sure"
Just then I hear, Adam and Gaston fighting. Those two can't stand each other. I just chose not to listen. This was probably a good because Phoebus said that they were fighting about their player number. They both want number 91. We return to practice with more and more drills. Everyone was getting sick of practice. I pushed and soon it was over.

"Hey Herc, survived first of practice." I said to Hercules, who looked surprisingly tired out.

"Yeah, I accidentally popped one of the balls and Coach Phil made me do laps."

"Why am I not surprised" I said "Did Eric tell you, him and Nessa the sea monster are back together now."

"What didn't they break up today" he asked
"And really Al, Nessa the sea monster."

"What it's a creative name and Eric is only with because of that singing channel that Vanessa apparently created."

"I'm sorry but we need to hear this song pull it up on your phone." Herc said

I started looking for the song and started playing it.
*look at me this stuff, isn't neat wouldn't think my collection complete*

"Well we know it's not Nessa mainly because my ears aren't bleeding, but that voice sounds familiar" I said uncertain

"Maybe because it is, that definitely my cousin Ari." Herc replied

"You mean Ariel, oh my god your right." I said

"Should we tell him." Herc asked

"You mean Eric, no we have choir on Thursday, and we can watch as Vanessa slowly embarrass her self each second."

"Harsh much" he said "Well other than that do you have any new news, drama."

"Well Milo and Kida, I never thought he would get a girlfriend. Mr. Frollo got fired, I mean no one liked him anyways. Flynn got suspended for spilling coffee on a teacher's head. Snow hit on me, it was really weird. Peter graffitied Mr. Hook car. Ella is cheating on Henry. The theme for homecoming is ever after. Meg and Herc.. wait uh yeah sorry..."

"Uhmm.. I don't think I needed all that information but ok" he said confused.

Suddenly, I got a text from Jas.

*Texts*
Jasmine💎❤️:
Look it's over we are though

I felt like I was burst. What could I have done to cause this.

"Hey, are you okay." Herc asked. I just handed him the phone. "Hey maybe break ups are contagious." He said trying to lighten the mood

"Don't push it" I said