⚡ happy. ⚡

Kyouya had every reason to stare blankly at Tamaki when he saw the blonde showing his love and affection to other people, people who weren't him. It hurt. It hurt to see someone he liked since middle school still be so oblivious to how he felt for him. He just wanted to be that girl, getting all of Tamaki's attention and flirtatious comments.  Ootori wanted that so badly before.

But, now, it's a year later after Kyouya has grown out of that habit, and he has what he always wanted; a beautiful, blonde boy cuddling up next to him before Host Club started, showing how much he cared for him with small pecks on his cheek or jaw, anywhere that Tamaki felt like kissing. Kyouya loved it. He didn't mind being distracted from calculating numbers or jotting down notes if it meant he was going to be met with soft lips against his cheek, especially from his boyfriend no less.

He chuckled mentally at that. He never expected this to happen, ever in his life.

But he wasn't one to complain, of course. 

"You know you make me very happy, right?" Suoh asked out of the blue one morning as he stared with violet eyes, violet eyes anyone could get lost in, at the other boy. A tender smile appeared on his face after the question was asked. Kyouya didn't look down from his work, but he knew it was there and he knew Tamaki looked as pretty as ever. 

"Many things make you happy, Tamaki, dear." A pause. "Like the Host Club, for example. Or even just laying down at the beach. According to my calculations, you're always bright and joyful at least 89% percent of the time, actually." Always him and his serious answers.

Tamaki shook his head with a light giggle, resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulders. "Well, yes, while that is true, you make me happier than all of those things combined." The blonde gave him a quick kiss on his temple, hoping it would grab his attention. 

It did.

Kyouya grinned. "I know I do. I'm very glad that I do, you do deserve to be happy afterall." He set down his laptop to be able to hold Tamaki's face in his hands, only for him to have a burning red face in return. "And..You make me feel the exact same way." With that being said, Kyouya pressed his lips against the other's for a second. It was quick, but real and heart-melting for Tamaki, who wish it didn't have to end so soon. They pulled apart, staring at each other blankly.

Kyouya was more than glad he wasn't alone, far in the back, being the only one to stare as his heart ached for the love Tamaki had to offer, like he did not-so long ago.

He was especially glad that he was the one getting it now.

"Now, let's get ready - the rest of the club is going to be here soon."

"O..Okay."

- Fin.