Part 2

I woke up the next morning and the first thing that went into my mind was the boy. I wonder if he will be there today...

*skip to breakfast*

I sat at the table still tired while my mom served me breakfast. I had my light brown hair up in a pony tail and an oversized black t shirt with skinny jeans.

My mom put a plate of cereal in front of me. "Good morning" she smiles at me and I smile back. "Good Morning mom" I say and start eating. I hear a bunch of loud steps coming from the stairs. My brothers.

"Good morning!!" shouts Hunter sitting next to me. My mom serves him breakfast and does the same to the rest of my brothers.

I roll my eyes as Luke and James start fighting. Luke throws a piece of bread at James and James throws one back.

I finish my cereal and put my plate in the sink. "Mom I'm going out" I say as I grab my book.

"Okay remember be back by lunch" she says from the kitchen. "K" I yell opening the door. I was about to walk out the door when Hunter kicked me in the chin. "Ouch!" I yell looking at him. "Bye...*cough* nerd" he says running up to his room.

I glare at him until he closes his door and I turn around and leave.

----------------------------------------------

I get to the part of the fence I was I yesterday and sit down. I look around for the boy but don't see him. Sighing sadly I open my book to where I left off and start reading.

A lot of people used to call me a nerd at school because I like to read a lot. Maybe that's why I didn't have friends... Labeled as the nerd of the school not many people liked to hang out with me.

Wind blows in my hair and it gets in my mouth. I make a face while trying to get it out but somehow it won't. I start choking and probably look like a freak with my face all red and tears coming from my eyes.

I hear a laugh from behind me and see the boy from yesterday leaning against the fence looking at me. My face turns red, this time not from choking but from embarrassment.

I let out a small cough and finally get the hair out of my mouth. "Hello" I say awkwardly. **way to embarrass yourself G** I say in my mind. "Hi" he says smiling. "Are you okay?" He asks me while laughing.

I blush again and laugh lightly. "I'm fine thanks" I say. "I'm Niall" he says trying to stick his hand out through the fence but failing. I smile at him. "I'm Gabriela, but everyone just calls me G" I say.

"I've never seen you here before. Did you just discover this part of the fence now?" He says teasingly. I laugh and nod. "Yea where I usually go to read was in construction or something so I came here."

He nods and smiles. He is so cute... omg did I just think that. "Yea you did" he says laughing. My eyes widen and I blush. I noticed his accent. It sounded Irish or I don't know.

"Where are you from?" I asked. "Ireland" he says. I nod. If he is from Ireland why is he here? I think to myself. "Why are you here then... If your from Ireland?" I ask. "Me and my mom were here on vacation when they built the fence." He says. "Oh" I say.

"Yeahh I miss Ireland" he says and I nod. "I've always wanted to go to Ireland" I say leaning on the fence. He smiles at me.

"So I see you like to read" he nods at my book. I nod and smile.

And with that our conversation carried on.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I updated yay omg I have a crush on a boy shhhh