Chapter Seven (Turquoise Eyes)

Larry couldn't shake the thought of what tonight may be like, the 72 hours was coming to an end, and their lives would be forever changed. Figuring that Ahk would have a hard time coming down in his condition, he went straight up the stairs in the direction of his tomb. As he rounded the corner into the chamber he saw a soft blue glow bouncing off the brown walls, he heard the young man whimper. Concerned the man quickened his pace. He found the Pharaoh in the corner frozen in fear one hand on his stomach the other under his belly near his crotch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahkmenrah woke up better this time, thanks to the pillows and blanket, he feared tonight as he didn't know what was to come. The first thing he felt that evening was his child's movements. He rubbed his middle and smiled at the prospect of raising his own offspring, finally, after 4.000 years he would get his chance. Not under the usual circumstances, but still.

Suddenly Taweret's magic appeared, the King was confused as there was no pain like the other times, it circled around him for a bit and then it disappeared into his lower belly. He whimpered then felt a weird sensation of flesh tearing apart inside of him down to his groin followed by the sensation of moisture. Not knowing what had just happened he reached down to his crotch, something was wrong. After a moment of shock, Ahk came back to his senses as another fake contraction went through him, he felt his baby kick inside of him and soon realized Larry was there, he looked up fear in his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young man innocently looked up at Larry with his big eyes, not saying a thing.

"Ahk, what happened? I saw the blue light, are you in pain?" The nightguard asked worriedly.

"No, this was different, something's wrong." The Egyptian shook his head vigorously looking around. "I need the restroom. I need to check something." He said still alarmed.

With that, Larry helped him up and to the nearest toilet, waiting outside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the bathroom, Ahkmenrah went into a cubical, pulled his pants down and reached with his hand down to his genitals. He noticed his penis and scrotum were gone and instead, a little lower there seemed to be an opening of some sort. His thoughts were in shambles. "What is going on!" he thought. He pulled his pants back up and washed his hands trying to keep at least a bit of his composure then proceeded to walk out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pharaoh walked out of the restroom deep in thought. As he was about to say something to his friend, he felt something inside him snap like a balloon. The young man looked to the ground, feeling fluid rush down his legs. The older man was about to say something but Ahk stopped him.

"Before you say anything. No, I did not soil myself." Ahkmenrah said unable to look him in the eye.

"Then what's that?" Larry questioned pointing at the man's stained trousers.

"I think it may have to do with the child I am bearing." He still couldn't look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I couldn't have soiled myself just now as I do not have what with." Ahk stated bluntly.

"You see, back in the lavatory I realized my genitals were missing and I've seemed to have acquired an opening of some kind which I believe is how my child will make its way out of my body" He still hadn't looked at Larry.