Chapter 39~Jaysha works with Tanesha

Jay'Sha Pov
I Was At Work "Taking Orders " When I seen a Light skin Girl"with Blonde Weave in her Head" She Worked at Applebee's With me " I didn't know who she was " Her Name Read"Tanesha "on Her Shirt Tag" I looked at her & Was Mugging her because she was watching me "

I took the people order & Gave them drinks & I walked up to Her & I said Hey" U know Jahseh " ??

She Turned around & Looked at me " Yea that's my baby daddy why"!!!??
She said with a attitude"

Wym Dets yo Baby Daddy" I said to her "

Girl I'm 4 months pregnant by Jahseh she said "
I instantly looked down at her stomach & she was definitely pregnant"
I got Mad "Immediately after I seen her stomach" I wanted to put that Hoe dead in her stomach " But I just walked away from that Hoe & Kept on mugging her "

So that's the Hoe been Cheating on me with"
I can't believe he Fucked that Bitch & got her pregnant" he already got 2 kids by me & now he has a Kid by That Skank Ass Hoe" I couldn't believe my eyes I wanted to break down and Cry So Fuckin Hard but I had to get back to Working " I was gone Call Jah after I got off Work but I thought about what he told me about not calling him or texting him so I didn't bother so I just Kept to myself " All I could say was Wow this bitch ass Nigga straight used me for my Pussy" 😐😔like how TF could u do me like that" We graduated high school together & had 2 beautiful daughters together & this the type of shit u do to me I just couldn't believe this shit at all " I got back to work & tried my best to focus on my Job but I just couldn't this shit was eating me alive so bad"