Inner Jamaican // X

Sceneario: We all know that Jah was part Jamaican . You're at home together making dinner and your favorite song comes on and some winding happens . He doesn't know that you're half Jamaican but tonight he discovers it .

Your POV

I nodded my head slightly as the music Jah played echoed all throughout the house . Me and Jah were making dinner at home tonight and he wanted to help me. I stirred the food in the pot and walked over to a cabinet and opened it up revealing multiple spices (every black person got a cabinet like that ) . My eyes wandered onto the Old Bay as I turned around to my boyfriend as he focused on cutting up the potatoes. I smiled at his concentration. "My lil chef" I thought . "Baby " I called out making him look up . "Yes love ?" he said smiling as he stopped what he doing .

I smiled slightly at the nickname as I pointed to the seasoning. "Could you grab that for me please ?" I said as he walked over to me and reached up to the cabinet and grabbed the can , handing it to me . "Thankssssss " I said grinning up at him . He playfully rolled his eyes as he kissed my head and went back to what he was doing . I walked back over to the pot and poured the seasoning in , and by pour I mean basically dumping the whole damn thing . I checked the other food that was cooking on the stove until Jah walked over and dumped the potatoes into one of the pots . He placed the cutting board down on the counter and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind . "Hey sexy" I said as I continued to cook . "Wassup gorgeous " he replied pressing his body up against mine . I almost jumped when I felt his print touch my ass .

He kissed my neck lightly and then kissed my head . Hold Yuh by Gyptian begin to play and a smile appeared on my face as I began to wine slowly against him. He began to groan softly as he pulled me a bit closer . I was guessing I was winding on his dick since I could basically feel it on my ass. "What you know bout this song ?" he said chuckling . "I'm half Jamaican sweetheart . I grew up listening to this " I said smirking as I continued to wine on him . He gripped my waist with both hands as he began to wind with me . We both moved in sync and he pulled his shirt up and held it with his teeth as he watched me grind on his member . "Damn yuh wine it nice  " he said in his accent slightly catching me by surprising . Everybody knows most Jamaicans who adapt to an American accent don't ever use their accent unless they're super mad or in this case super horny.
( I'm sorry if I offended any of the Jamaican readers 💀💀💀💀💀)

Oh bitch .

"Mi told yuh" I replied speaking in mine . He let his hands roam around my body only for me to remove them and get back to cooking as the song ended .
"Whyd you move ? Bumboclaat " He said in annoyance . I turned around and looked at him like

"Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy I will throw all this hot ass food on you

"Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy I will throw all this hot ass food on you . Don't talk to me. " I said rolling my eyes chuckling as I went back to what I was doing. "Baby no I'm sorry " he whined as he tried to hug me . I tried to hold in my laugh and pretend like I was mad . I pushed him away as I reached for a plate and put my food on it .
"Princess" he said looking down at me puppy dog eyes . I just turned and looked a him like

 I just turned and looked a him like

and walked away . "Y/n plea- "no " I said cutting him off . He continued to follow me around trying to talk to me ask he called me various cute nicknames .

"Sweetie"

"No"

"My love"

"No"

"Babygirl"

"Nope"

I tried with everything in me to refrain from laughing as I sat down on the couch eating . Jah sat down next to me and poked me repeatedly. "Bruh stop being an ass and love me the fuck" he said getting slightly irritated .

This nigga so cute when he mad .

Giving in , I placed my bowl down and grabbed his shirt causing him to yelp and kissed him . He chuckled in the kiss and kissed me back slowly . He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me onto his lap . I wrapped my arms around his neck as I deepened the kiss letting him slip his tongue into my mouth .The kiss started to get heated until he took his hands and smacked my ass as hard as he could making me jump up and scream . "FUCK JAHSEH " I said as I whimpered in pain .

I placed my hands on my ass trying to soothe the pain which didn't seem to be working. "I'm sorry baby " he said trying to soothe me . I hit his shoulder playfully as he wrapped his arms around me and let my head rest on his chest . I'm pretty sure my ass was redder than Trippie's fucking hair . I gave him a small glare as I huffed . It fell silent until Jah finally spoke . "So.......you was looking mad good earlier and you was winding on my dick so...." he paused and looked down at me as I looked up at him" you gon let me smash ? " he said trying not to laugh . I giggled as my smiling turn into a smirk as I gripped his member and rubbed it slightly through his pants causing him to moan . He looked down at me and bit his lip as I looked back up at him .Well , let's just say things got wild .

Bitch I got my back blown out .