he wasn't there

Loren's P.O.V

I woke up without parents i have only my uncle Jonas was my step dad whom i called him daddy ever since we are rescued and daddy Bernard was sold as a milking experiment im too dangerous like jean grey i blew everyone to pieces it was hard as i grow up even humans feared not to make me pissed off.

I woke up in the place where i was held in the high tower after i killed Jack and Papa Mike.."i cant stand dad what did to you Loren its about time we have to rescue him you know Bernard your the only pack witch that can transport him back"

As my mind on beast mode my eggs are on mature state i need a alpha to fertilized my eggs becomes so needy even as a son as well since uncle Jonas was the beta.. we got there since one thing packs have me as a weapon against humans and uncle Marty back me up since he was also a mechanic loves gadgets on danger room sector.

I lead the pack to safety first uncle Jonas just obey my orders since i killed Elder Mike he was like my mother's step brother who turned us to werewolves when i was a baby. The urgent the heat i cant bear the blood lust as i defeat humans along with my family i heard the moaning.

As i get daddy out of the bed strapped around him his cock was too sore from milking he was helpless and drained out now i restored his magic and his health back but demons are within portals we have to be extra careful open and closing it should be a professional witch to do such gravity portals..

Daddy was still shaky ever since i got him out i made sure packs retreat after dark. Daddy Bernard kissed me "you have grown so much im sorry that i wasnt in your life ever since we got attacked by rouge werewolves Loren its okay im healing quickly you know me i have wolf seeds baby even as a muscled daddy you adored me"

"Just get some rest according to uncle Josh here pain killers we still live in the basement as you requested" as he nuzzled his body to me "i know since still urged to fuck baby?"

As i swallowed hard as he touch me my body was rock hard over his gorgeous fair skinned body my 8 foot brown alpha wolf as his blue eyes are red like mine.. "i know when on heat i gonna keep the wolves at bay the eggs are on mature state now okay so tight ass Loren fuck so good we will have pups and moved to a new home somewhere not in Texas or in Arizona or Vancouver"

"Liverpool its a beautiful place where we arent you know we have to stay in this castle"

"Babe I hate this place ever since dad locked you since we just turned okay he sold me for his facinations on classic wines since he have more failed portal inventions he even used you as a catalyst now i have to seal you with my body."

This knotting it feels good and secured "fill me up daddy im so lonely without you i cant stand they put you vr to watch porn hub all over again"

"I know they did that oh so good im all complete with you since i gonna let uh Marty to handle business trips i have to take care of you its been years that i wasnt here so many changes Loren i missed you so you havent met your uncle Bane and his mate?"

"I did they lived in the woods for years since your his buddy besides i thought centaurs extinct?" As he laughed "yes thats all humans think he was the last one here his herd was hunted down for some reason a human boy just know my family background was really full of werewolves just like you and me i know what feels like to be different thanks to you my powers regenerate faster thank you for my release from that hell kennel i was in"

"No problem just to keep you safe stay in the office we have a bar there usually me aunt Melissa and others are in there now just get some rest i love you and your most important to me"

"I know im sorry i keep you guys waiting for too long thank you and now both are dead we are finally together and free must fertilized the eggs so urgent" as he grunts at me we got married after his recovery finally having him back and he loved to have his cock sucked every morning.