Diary Of Drawings

(I've changed the actual storyline so don't kill me pls ;-;)

Lance POV

I watched as Keith walked away, wearing his dark with purple neon lights uniform. He was leaving to join the BOM and though a part of me understood this was his chance to learn more about himself and such, I was still on the verge of tears. I couldn't bare to see him leave us all, leave me behind just like that. Maybe I was being over dramatic and selfish about it, but would you blame a guy for getting attached? I'm only human after all

As soon as he was gone I felt a cold tear roll down my cheek, so before anyone else would notice I ran to my room and broke down sobbing.

Honestly I wasn't quite sure why, I pretty much disliked Keith so far but... I guess that wasn't as true as I thought. All of a sudden I started regretting each time I made fun of him and his mullet... Maybe he left because of me, because I annoyed him to the point where if he could find a place to run away from me, he'd go... And he did. Of course it was just a theory but tears were still falling down my puffy red cheeks as I hugged my knees tighter.

After what felt like hours of sobbing, which were in fact just a couple of minuets, I got up and let out a small sigh, looking at myself in the mirror. I was a mess... My hair was all over the place, my eyes and cheeks were red and puffy, there were teardrop stains on my shirt from all the crying, and I couldn't stand it

"C'mon Lance. Pull yourself together. He'll be back... Right...?"

I thought to myself as I rubbed my eyes with my sleeve and tried not to doubt my thoughts too much... I wanted to believe that he'll be back but who knows... Maybe this was a permanent change...

I was pulled away from my train of thoughts when I heard Allura's voice through the speakers implanted in my room and on the hallways.

"Paladins. Dinner will be served earlier today since there will be an important meeting afterwards, which you shall all attend. No excuses. We expect you in the dining room in exactly 30 minuets"

I looked up at the speakers before the message ended and sighed quietly to myself (again) . I can't go to dinner like this, I look horrible. I made my way to the bathroom and took a quick shower, washed up my face, put on a 15 minuets peel-off mask (let's not forget this is Lance we're talking about) and threw on some clean clothes: a pair of ripped jeans, a white T-shirt and a blue hoodie on top. That's more like it. I already feel slightly better about the whole 'Keith leaving for the BOM' thing ...

Well then. Off to dinner I guess.

(Time skip brought to you by boyf riends™️)

After we finished eating - well, not so much. I couldn't quite finish the food in my plate- Coran told us we had to talk about who would pilot the Red Lion now.

Obviously, I don't want to. It would only remind me more of Keith and that now he's gone.

But the lion had other plans.

Stupid cat.

While the others were all trying to see who Red would respond to, I sat aside and watched them quietly. But Red didn't accept any of them. So of course, they forced me to try. And I did. And the damn kitty robot powered up

"Why meee... " I whined leaning back it the chair where Keith used to sit once. I could start hearing the Lion's voice through my head, talking to me

"Hello there my new paladin"

It was a woman's voice, clearly, soft but powerful and kind of soothing. I guess this wasn't so bad....