The "House"

//Louise's POV\\We landed at an old airport that had been shut down so no one could find out about our presence. As we disembarked, Jack said "Great spot for a little R&R, right?" "Yeah, fantastic, if you like being carried away by mosquitoes and constant heat. Yeah, great spot." Dean replied. I don't know what was wrong with him. He'd been acting, well, odd, since we'd met the team. I don't know about the rest of them but at least Jack seems alright. He's funny too and, if we're being honest, not that bad looking. He's tall, with blonde, curly hair and bright green eyes. I caught myself staring at him. I quickly turned away, blushing a bit. This wasn't like me... but, maybe it was time I acted a little more like a lady. I glanced at Dean and saw him scowling at me. I just didn't know what to think about him. We walked to the end of the runway to find two jeeps. We put in our gear and headed off to the safehouse to plan our rescue. We had been driving for about an hour when we finally found the place. I say place because to actually call it a house would be a flat-out lie. It was in the middle of the jungle, surrounded by trees and weeds. It had a roof....well, it had a roof. We walked inside, Jason coming in last. When he closed the door, it fell off. He hesitated, then grinned and said, "Nice." I smiled a bit then looked around. It was a one room...I guess shack is a good word for it. "Are we expected to sleep here?" I asked. Parker turned to me, still scowling, "You have a better plan?" "Uhh, a hotel, ever heard of it? When was the last time they used this place?" "We cant check into a hotel, they'll be monitoring them. And last mission I know of in Rio was about 12 years ago, so its been a while." Jack spoke before I could reply. "Well, we ought to at least straighten up the place a bit. Lets see if there's a broom anywhere." I sighed but started looking anyway. I opened a door to what I guess, at some time, was a closet and jumped back. "Great. Rats." I mumbled. There was a broom though, half eaten, half rotted, but a broom. We fixed it up as best we could, which wasn't much. We moved the loose boards from the room that had fallen from the roof and walls, swept with whatever was left of the broom, and tried to clear out most of the cobwebs. Then it struck me. I was going to be sleeping on the floor with 4 men. I'm sure most girls would have been fine with it but I'm not most girls. I like my privacy. I've never slept with a man and I have no intention to start now. "Come on, lets get some sleep. Tomorrows a big day." Parker said. He had a way of speaking that was so bland and unchanging that it made you want to sleep. All the guys grabbed their gear and laid down except Dean. He looked at me. He knew what I was thinking. He always did. He grabbed my things and made my bed in the very corner of the house. I just watched him. Then, he grabbed his gear and headed over to the others. As he walked past I grabbed his hand and gave him a weak smile. He smiled back. He knew what I meant. He made his bed and laid down. I glanced over at them and saw Parker roll his eyes. I almost got angry but decided it didn't matter what he thought anyway. I laid down, took one last glance and went to sleep.

((Hey, guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I'm just adding some body to the story. I updated the last chapter a bit because I realized I haven't said any last names. Sorry! Thanks for reading!!))