Chapter Three

The Punzir walked into Elsa's dorm, and knocked, and said "I'm sorry, to disturb you, but I need to talk to you and your sister.

*Elsa kisses Jack on the cheek*

Jack was surprised and happy.

"I'll see you in the study hall," said Elsa. Jack was blushing, waved goodbye. Punzie was beside Elsa, walking together. "My dad did horrible things to me. He said that if I don't get back with..." Punzie clears her throat. Punzie continues talking. "He said that if I don't get back with Jackson, hell, who knows what he'll do with me," she said. Elsa thinks. "Wow," said Elsa. "I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't know." Rapunzel starts crying. Elsa hugs her.

  I guess mom didn't know what was happening to Rapunzel either. She wanted a life where everyone had one. Jackson said, "Where is she?"

  Quit lying to me, I said to Jack. Meanwhile, Jack wasn't lying to her, but she thinks he is. "You're making me hurt even more inside, I am leaving." Elsa leaves Jack behind. Jack begged, and begged, and begged her not to leave.

  Elsa calls her dad and says, "Dad, I'm coming home. I don't feel well."

  *Hangs up the phone*

Anna looks for Elsa but doesn't see her anywhere, or by anyone. So, she asked Jack if she seen Els.

  "Has anyone seen my sis Elsa? She has blonde hair, and snow powers," asked Anna. Nobody knew where she went.

  She sighs.